Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

40 minutes ago, strichener said:

The cultists can't see their beloved SNP brought to task for attempting to destroy an individual.  It may have been incompetence that ended the entire process but as the SNP chief exec showed, it was pursued with malice.

Absolutely bizarre assertion that "the SNP" attempted to destroy Salmond. 

The complaints came from individual women, some of whom would undoubtedly been party members, but it's not like there was some sort of internal SNP policy to actively work to destroy him. It's quite clear from the Whatsapp conversations between the accusers that at least one of them had a major personal vandetta with Salmond, but that's all it was, a conversation between individual women who shared the common ground that they believed they had been the victims of inappropriate behaviour on the part of AS.

The "collusion" you refer to took place between the complainants themselves. Completely ill-advisedly, and as it turns out undermined their own cases when it actually came to court, but Evans & Co were simply bumbling incompetents, unless of course, you are making the claim than not only did the SNP conspire to have Salmond discredited, but the Civil Service were hell bent on it as well. 

5 hours ago, alta-pete said:

FWIW, having read his advocate’s summary of his complaints, I reckon he’s got a case. 

Seeing one side of a case can be deceptive. It's already been proven there was incompetence by the Government, and the jump from internal HR investigation to a scattergun criminal prosecution is baffling, but if it was a deliberate political conspiracy rather than a bodged attempt to see accusations of sexual assault properly examined, at peak Me2 time, I'd be amazed. Salmond was yesterday's man and Sturgeon was flying high, no need. 

Salmond seems to have waited until the last possible moment before making his move. Sat back and gambled on the govt becoming weaker over time. With many of the placemen gone and the system less rigged then he's a fair chance of doing some damage. The sort of tricks usually associated with a tin pot corrupt country ,might actually have occured in Jockoland 

7 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Batting for someone who admitted sexual impropriety is never a great look but you carry on. Not really sure calling Salmond a grifter makes you a member of some imaginary cult but hey ho.

Do you normally rail against *alleged* victims of a criminal injustice before any presentation of the case on the grounds of 'sexual impropriety'? If the gender status was reversed would you be stating yeah... but their conduct deserved it anyway?

Go take your head for a wobble. 

10 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Say what you like about NS, but one thing she is not is completely fucking stupid. She would never have put herself in an entirely compromising situation had she been in full knowledge of the facts, 

Lol wut

Would this be the same NS whose fucking husband and Chief Executive of the party is alleged to have done a Ted Crilly act? And didn't think twice when the mystery campervan turned up at her mother in law's drive?

tumblr_inline_ppkeygMAmw1tdj9l1_400.gif.2d7cd52a4c64c5b55b40cf40f8d3ead1.gif

She literally resigned a fortnight before that entirely compromising situation she got herself involved with was publicised. 

She's either completely fucking stupid, or a blatant crook. Salmond for all his undoubted issues is a paragon of virtue compared to his successor's demise.

"Alleged"

Remind me what he's been charged with again?

Also, nice wee bit of misogyny you've got going there, blaming a woman for the "alleged" actions of her husband. How the f**k do you know what she either thought or didn't think about the campervan? Have you sat her down and asked her?

She's on record as saying that she has absolutely nothing to hide, has no concerns that she has acted inappropriately in any way, and as of yet, there is absolutely nothing of substance that contradicts any of that, so perhaps we should hud the bus a wee bit on branding her the next Ronnie Biggs just because her husband is fat and baldy and told fibs about membership numbers, eh?

Salmond, who had his character assassinated by his own Counsel, more or less admitted in court to being an absolute fucking creep and a danger to women, who worked in an environment where his colleagues had to strive to ensure women were not left alone with him, is, according to you a "paragon of virtue" compared to a woman who as of yet has done nothing wrong whatsoever, and has previously been found to have acted with integrity while all and sundry were pre-emptively protesting her guilt. 

To top it off, she's supposedly resigned because she knew Police Scotland were taking seriously an allegation made by a total welt with a history of making ridiculous claims, rather than just being sick, tired, and worn out by dealing with the shite that comes with being FM for 8 years. Presumably some senior copper must have phoned her up and tipped the wink?

Right you are. 

i'm loathe to use the block function on anyone on here, but you are literally the only poster I've ever given serious thought to silencing, and that includes the endless yoon sockpuppets and reappearing multiply banned knobends. 

Edited by Boo Khaki

10 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

"Alleged"

Also, nice wee bit of misogyny you've got going there, blaming a woman for the "alleged" actions of her husband. How the f**k do you know what she either thought or didn't think about the campervan? Have you sat her down and asked her?

She's on record as saying that she has absolutely nothing to hide, has no concerns that she has acted inappropriately in any way, and as of yet, there is absolutely nothing of substance that contradicts any of that, so perhaps we should hud the bus a wee bit on branding her the next Ronnie Biggs just because her husband is fat and baldy and told fibs about membership numbers, eh?

Salmond, who had his character assassinated by his own Counsel, more or less admitted in court to being an absolute fucking creep and a danger to women, who worked in an environment where his colleagues had to strive to ensure women were not left alone with him, is, according to you a "paragon of virtue" compared to a woman who as of yet has done nothing wrong whatsoever, and has previously been found to have acted with integrity while all and sundry were pre-emptively protesting her guilt. 

To top it off, she's supposedly resigned because she knew Police Scotland were taking seriously an allegation made by a total welt with a history of making ridiculous claims, rather than just being sick, tired, and worn out by dealing with the shite that comes with being FM for 8 years. Presumably some senior copper must have phoned her up and tipped the wink?

Right you are. 

i'm loathe to use the block function on anyone on here, but you are literally the only poster I've ever given serious thought to silencing, and that includes the endless yoon sockpuppets and reappearing multiply banned knobends. 

Misogyny 😂

I have no doubts if the roles were reversed that the exact same point would be made.  The pertinent issue here is not which person is to blame but the fact that they are a married couple and held prominent positions in the party.  There has already been significant press around why he should not have remained as chief exec.  I guess that shows misandry 🤔

On 25/11/2023 at 00:17, virginton said:

Do you normally rail against *alleged* victims of a criminal injustice before any presentation of the case on the grounds of 'sexual impropriety'? If the gender status was reversed would you be stating yeah... but their conduct deserved it anyway?

Go take your head for a wobble. 

You need a sleepy cuddle going by that rant. The guy admitted inappropriate sexual behaviour at the trial, it was part of his defence against the more serious accusations. As for the last bit no idea what your mewling on about.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

You need a sleepy cuddle going by that rant. The guy admitted inappropriate sexual behaviour at the trial, it was part of his defence against the more serious accusations. As for the last bit no idea what your mewling on about.

If a female admitted to 'inappropriate' sexual behaviour in a legal trial, would you be dismissing their right to contest an alleged miscarriage of justice on those grounds? 

On 25/11/2023 at 01:39, Boo Khaki said:

"Alleged"

I'm not blaming a woman. I'm blaming the leader of the political organisation her husband was Ted Crillying while a mysterious campervan turned up at the in-law's doorstep. Did she never think to mention it when popping round for a visit?

Yes, she loves to go on record saying that she has nothing to hide, before, err, the dug ate all her confidential government messages again. How terribly unfortunate that between the Salmond case, the Murrell cash affair and the Covid enquiry she either 'cannot recall' key conversations or produce the documentary evidence. 

Found to have acted with integrity... when exactly?

Right you are. 

If you don't think that the resignation was timed to pre-empt the predictable next stage of an escalating investigation, your head needs another wobble.

Oh no, please spare me the loss of your permaraging replies.

Just now, virginton said:

If a female admitted to 'inappropriate' sexual behaviour in a legal trial, would you be dismissing their right to contest an alleged miscarriage of justice on those grounds? 

Thats a bit trite, on the basis that most predatory and controlling behaviour is perpetrated by a male in a position of power and is directed toward females who, in many cases, feel they have no way of dealing with a complaint and keeping their job.

Its true that the Crown royally fucked this case, but its equally true that Salmond is/was a sleazebag who I wouldnt want within 100 feet of one of my female relatives.

A civil servant wife of a mate who was in the govt at the time said they (more senior staff) tried to ensure that no women were alone in the same room as him - its not like his perv reputation was manufactured by Sturgeon and Baldy - it was not only well known, but staff were putting informal measures in place to deflect his "inappropriate behaviours" ffs !

13 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Thats a bit trite, on the basis that most predatory and controlling behaviour is perpetrated by a male in a position of power and is directed toward females who, in many cases, feel they have no way of dealing with a complaint and keeping their job. 

Justice is supposed to be a completely gender-blind process and no amount of 'aye but sleazeball' minimises a deliberate miscarriage, if proven. 

If 'inappropriate' behaviour was being taken into account then by sheer logic of statistics that would be applied more often to female witnesses and victims than male accused. We rightly file that in the bin for one of those groups - which means the same equal treatment should apply to the other group too. 

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

If 'inappropriate' behaviour was being taken into account then by sheer logic of statistics that would be applied more often to female witnesses and victims than male accused

I am unsure I understand that statement, can you expand?

13 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Its true that the Crown royally fucked this case, but its equally true that Salmond is/was a sleazebag who I wouldnt want within 100 feet of one of my female relatives.

A civil servant wife of a mate who was in the govt at the time said they (more senior staff) tried to ensure that no women were alone in the same room as him - its not like his perv reputation was manufactured by Sturgeon and Baldy - it was not only well known, but staff were putting informal measures in place to deflect his "inappropriate behaviours" ffs !

True. Salmond's own counsel described him as a sex-pest and his behaviour was found to be inappropriate, just not proven to be illegal. It's a clear abuse of power.

Have thought the same. I wouldn't want a daughter or partner working with him. He had a bad rep in the Parliament before this case - mostly for being arrogant and a bully. He's yesterday's man.

On 28/11/2023 at 08:56, Leith Green said:

I am unsure I understand that statement, can you expand?

'Inappropriate behaviour' by the alleged victim has been the default defence case in sexual assault charges since time immemorial. In the vast majority of such cases, the business of determining 'proof' of such behaviour deflects from scrutiny of the actual legal case at hand. So women have therefore been the vast majority of those subject to such nonsense. 

A view of improper conduct is completely and utterly irrelevant to a legal case that has already yielded over half a million in damages from the SG. Perhaps Salmond's renewed legal case will go beyond what he's entitled to - but no amount of mewling about his behaviour is relevant to that judgment. 

On 25/11/2023 at 01:39, Boo Khaki said:

"Alleged"

Right you are. 

I've had the poster you're referring to on ignore for years, I know that his rep is held in dismay throughout the forum.

As for Salmond what does he hope to achieve when you consider his own lawyer described his behaviour as inappropriate and there were warnings on him in Bute House.

Does he want all that to be brought up in the press again, for me he's coming across as a bit of a fool and an old forgotten man desperate to be back in the public eye at any cost.