Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Again. Do you have any proof of why you feel this to be the case?

Why do you need proof to have an opinion? 

I've got a feeling he will not be found guilty or not proven but I am solely basing this on the belief that there will be a lack of witnesses to corroborate the claims. 

No matter because the damage is done. Muck has stuck and whether he is guilty or innocent, some people will already have made up their minds. 

Why do you need proof to have an opinion? 
I've got a feeling he will not be found guilty or not proven but I am solely basing this on the belief that there will be a lack of witnesses to corroborate the claims. 
No matter because the damage is done. Muck has stuck and whether he is guilty or innocent, some people will already have made up their minds. 
"Proof of why you feel?"

Wtf is that?

Up there with "if the judicial review finds him innocent" for sheer word idiocy.

27 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

One of the problems with these kind of accusations is that he will never be clear of this.

Ask John Leslie......

Or tens of thousands of other men.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

IMG_4500.jpg
That post, when compared to the 75k raised by salmond within a day perfectly illustrates the sincerity of the vast majority who were “outraged” at the “rape clause”. Rape victims were used a a political football to further independence...

Just as you're doing now to insult independence voters you mean?

4 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

IMG_4500.jpg
That post, when compared to the 75k raised by salmond within a day perfectly illustrates the sincerity of the vast majority who were “outraged” at the “rape clause”. Rape victims were used a a political football to further independence...

There is no comparison between the two.

The idea that you need to contribute financially to a cause to have a political view on is typical right wing idiocy.

This matter has not surprisingly brought out the worst of the ‘SNP bad’ clowns both on here and elsewhere.

I get the impression that Salmond is a decent guy andI hope he is found not to be guilty of the offences.  Of course if he is guilty then I hope that his guilt is exposed and he receives appropriate punishment.

Regardless of the outcome the situation will be used to attack the SNP and the Independence movement.

10 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

IMG_4500.jpg

You're pretending to care about women's issues... yet started a thread here saying anti-choice activists should be allowed to harrass vulnerable young, pregnant women at Strathclyde Uni, and that's before I remind you of your user name.

Edited by Sunrise

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This matter has not surprisingly brought out the worst of the ‘SNP bad’ clowns both on here and elsewhere.

I get the impression that Salmond is a decent guy andI hope he is found not to be guilty of the offences.  Of course if he is guilty then I hope that his guilt is exposed and he receives appropriate punishment.

Regardless of the outcome the situation will be used to attack the SNP and the Independence movement.

Looking inwardly, it's also brought out the absolute worst in moon-howling Independence voters. One quick look at Twitter shows numerous examples of accusations of a Westminster stitch-up, Mi5 plants, accusations of media bias, I even saw one lunatic suggesting Ruth Davidson had orchestrated the whole thing.

I have no idea what has happened, there are maybe 5-10 people in the whole world that actually do. Anyone jumping to one side or the other at this stage - when there is absolutely no evidence available to support either side - is a fucking lunatic that should be avoided.

In addition though, the Unionists whooping and celebrating the fact that two women may have been sexually assaulted just because it smears someone they don't like are utter, utter scum. It's the exact same principle in Rangers fans revelling in child abuse because someone associated with Celtic perpetrated it. Vile behaviour.

24 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

IMG_4500.jpg

11.40 Nicola RT's

12.40 It's fully funded

Oh those b*****d nationalists and their hatred of woman and victim blaming and stuff and that.

Bring back Supras, this thread needs more rapsers rapsing about RapistApologists IMO