Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

You look at people like radger the tadger and that Thistle fan and Mintermind and whoever else and you just think, how are these people able to walk and breathe at the same time?

I think they’re all the same account. 

He's so brave, literally taking one for the team and doing a rousing video/crowdunder. Tartan tie and everything.  Statesmanlike stuff. Now free of party constraints I expect we'll be seeing much more of our straight totemic leader.  Now is the time. Please give generously #ForFairness For Scotland.

He's so brave, literally taking one for the team and doing a rousing video/crowdunder. Tartan tie and everything.  Statesmanlike stuff. Now free of party constraints I expect we'll be seeing much more of our straight totemic leader.  Now is the time. Please give generously #ForFairness For Scotland.

Roy of the Rovers stuff

He's got a fair point that whoever leaked the lurid fragments of the accusations to the Record, presumably from the Civil Service or Police Scotland, has unfairly exposed him and the complainants to premature speculation and prejudice.

Edited by welshbairn

I’m not outraged by the crowd funder. He’s not asking anyone for money, it’s purely a donation basis (a point that’s lost on many already.) His legal costs will be huge I imagine and does he not already give away a significant amount of his salary to charity?

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's got a fair point that whoever leaked the lurid fragments of the accusations to the Record, presumably from the Civil Service or Police Scotland, has unfairly exposed him and the complainants to premature speculation and prejudice.

And just 2 months after he started to work for RT...

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m not outraged by the crowd funder. He’s not asking anyone for money, it’s purely a donation basis (a point that’s lost on many already.) His legal costs will be huge I imagine and does he not already give away a significant amount of his salary to charity?

It's not the crowd funder, it's the headline. "Salmond puts Scotland first." , just before he begs for money to take on the Scottish Government.

https://twitter.com/AlexSalmond/status/1034886088547098624

Is asking for money not exactly what a crowdfunder is?

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Would you feel the same if, for example, Nigel Farage was accused of similar and the Brexit/UKIP types stumped up £50,000?

I'm an independence supporter, voted SNP for Holyrood in 2007, 2011 and in the constituency vote in 2016, at Westminster in 2010 and 2015.

This though is just cultish. He's perfectly entitled to ask for donations, but anyone actually stumping up their hard earned cash is mad, IMO.

He may well be entirely innocent, but him asking for donations based on the fact he "puts Scottish independence first" is creepy.

1 minute ago, steve55 said:

If you understand how the spooks work, then it makes perfect sense.

I haven't actually watched his RT show, but I doubt that, along with his dwindling relevance to the SNP, he was a priority for MI5 black ops. Nicola Sturgeon is far more dangerous .

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

Imagine referencing your support for Scottish Independence just to get a bunch of mentalists to donate money to a crowdfunder:1eye

Classy stuff

I think you can support independence and think salmond 

1 minute ago, killiefan27 said:

Would you feel the same if, for example, Nigel Farage was accused of similar and the Brexit/UKIP types stumped up £50,000?

I'm an independence supporter, voted SNP for Holyrood in 2007, 2011 and in the constituency vote in 2016, at Westminster in 2010 and 2015.

This though is just cultish. He's perfectly entitled to ask for donations, but anyone actually stumping up their hard earned cash is mad, IMO.

He may well be entirely innocent, but him asking for donations based on the fact he "puts Scottish independence first" is creepy.

Imagine stumping up the cash for him then to be found guilty. 

Cant help wondering if Salmond got his ideas from Stuart Campbell,  monetising independence supporters' devotion.