Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

Crown prosecutors literally throwing shite at the wall and hoping it sticks with that number of charges. It’s like police tactics 101, literally designed to scare the defendant into pleading guilty to SOMETHING. Hope he fights it all the way.

11 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Also WATTOO, you shouldn’t touch anyone without them giving prior indication and consent that that’s alright for you to do. Imagine going up to someone in a nightclub and brushing their hair away. emoji23.png

I was with them though !!

(incidentally, I've never had any complaints about my hair touching or brushing aside, maybe next year)

13 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Also WATTOO, you shouldn’t touch anyone without them giving prior indication and consent that that’s alright for you to do. Imagine going up to someone in a nightclub and brushing their hair away. emoji23.png

Even worse, imagine going up to someone and requesting their permission to speak to them !!!

Even worse, imagine going up to someone and requesting their permission to speak to them !!!

I mean, that’s not what I said. By all means speak to people (they might not want to speak to you though, and customarily tell you to f**k off). Don’t be surprised if you end up getting a sore jaw cause you touch someone without their permission though.

Well excuse me I thought it was a free country but if it's come to not being able to strip naked and launch myself at a woman like some kind of sex walrus then I don't think I want to live in this country anymore.

^^^ Next POTUS found.

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

I mean, that’s not what I said. By all means speak to people (they might not want to speak to you though, and customarily tell you to f**k off). Don’t be surprised if you end up getting a sore jaw cause you touch someone without their permission though.

Well, it's never happened yet and I've never seen it happen to anyone in real life, not to mention that "getting a sore jaw" would be serious assault so we seem to be ok with violently punching someone but totally against tapping someone on the shoulder or moving their hair aside ??

Strange and just a tad hypocritical, don't you think ??

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Those allegations 🤢

Got to feel for his alleged victims. 

That's what got him in to this mess

50 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Seriously ?

Have you never been clubbing ?

Anyway, how the fcuck is moving someone's hair "sexual assault" ?

The manner and context that it was done. Male in position of power imposing unwanted touching, maybe what he said will be relevant.

Well, it's never happened yet and I've never seen it happen to anyone in real life, not to mention that "getting a sore jaw" would be serious assault so we seem to be ok with violently punching someone but totally against tapping someone on the shoulder or moving their hair aside ??
Strange and just a tad hypocritical, don't you think ??

Officer: “So, what caused the lady to punch you in the face?”

WATTOO: “Well I just went up to her and started speaking to her, I couldn’t hear her very well so I just put my hands toward her face and moved her hair, like the kind bloke that I am, nothing out of the ordinary officer”

6 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Officer: “So, what caused the lady to punch you in the face?”

WATTOO: “Well I just went up to her and started speaking to her, I couldn’t hear her very well so I just put my hands toward her face and moved her hair, like the kind bloke that I am, nothing out of the ordinary officer”

Well Yes, that sounds perfectly normal to me.

The fact that YOU find that strange gives me great cause for concern.....................

Most obvious stitch up job in history and very sad.  This is what happens if you threaten the British establishment.  They will protect paedophiles on their side but woe betide anyone who.threatens them.

Craig Murray yes the sqme.one published an article months ago with quotes.from two women stating they were visited by the police and encouraged to make allegations.  One of them talked about.He patted her arm at a reception something and the police repeatedly and aggressively tried to get her to.characterise it as sexual assault when she said it.was.nothing of the sort.

Its as.obvious a stitch up as.Julian assange and for.the exact same reasons.

Edited by Kuro

Most obvious stitch up job in history and very sad.  This is what happens if you threaten the British establishment.  They will protect paedophiles on their side but woe betide anyone who.threatens them.
Craig Murray yes the sqme.one published an article months ago with quotes.from two women shocking they were visited by the police and encouraged to make allegations.  One of them talked about.He patted her arm at a receptionist something and the police repeatedly and aggressively tried to get her to.characterise it as sexual assault when she said it.was.nothing of the sort.
Its as.obvious a stitch up as.Julian assange and for.the exact same reasons.

You’ve convinced me. Free the Banffshire one [emoji110]

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This is going to be a grim trial in so many ways, partly by what’s revealed in court and partly by the reaction to it as shown by this thread.

Hopefully justice is done in the end.

Good to see somebody else just wants the truth to come out rather assuming Salmond is innocent/guilty purely down to their own political allegiances.

It'll never really catch on though, will it?