Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

:lol:

I am very pro #Yes but that is a ridiculous comment.

Twitter and the internet in general is a wonderful place.

Twenty odd years ago, "Winnfrith" would have been shouting this at a tree, and expecting a response. Now, due to the wonders of modern technology, Thier voice can be heard worldwide.

Edited by jamieson87

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

I've seen a couple of tweets suggesting it's for Contempt of Court. Surely that's nonsense?

Radio Scotland were quite clear that it was unknown what he had been arrested for...so maybe

32 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

I've seen some twitter comments already that say and I quote, "this absolutely reeks of Westminster". I mean how did people become this stupid?

If the last few months have shown anything it's surely that "Westminster" couldn't organise a multiple layer conspiracy if their lives depended on it.  

7 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Just a space filler until Philyerboots gets his act together.FB_IMG_1548327887427.jpg

The torture of political prisoners is alive and well in good old blighty. 

One of his ears has been cut off and stuck back on two inches to high. #prayforeck

58 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

No one has any idea what happened. Once we hear the evidence then we can decide if it's a total stich up or if there is something more to it.

Should be box office regardless!

Waiting until I know the facts about something before offering an opinion goes against everything I believe in.

I have no time for the royal family but if Salmond was responsible for Diana’s death then he must answer for it.

Just now, I'm Brian said:

The torture of political prisoners is alive and well in good old blighty. 

One of his ears has been cut off and stuck back on two inches to high. #prayforeck

Actually, it looks like he now has 3 ears. So not only is he being tortured, the Unionists are conducting some kind of sick medical experiments on him like thon poor wee timorous beastie. 

Actually, it looks like he now has 3 ears. So not only is he being tortured, the Unionists are conducting some kind of sick medical experiments on him like thon poor wee timorous beastie. 

The third one should be on his forehead. A sort of "final frontier" like Space Wars,Star whatever it is.
Boldly going where no first minister has gone before.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

I've seen a couple of tweets suggesting it's for Contempt of Court. Surely that's nonsense?

I think people are misreading the Police Scotland tweet. It says "Proceedings are now active under the Contempt of Court Act", but that means because this is now an ongoing legal case anyone commenting on it is now subject to contempt of court rules. Basically, be careful when commenting on the case and don't say anything prejudicial, one way or the other.