Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

4 hours ago, Detournement said:

The Sunday Mail are reporting a potential perjury investigation into the trial. Women A and H definitely commited perjury so it seems simply a matter of whether Sturgeon can shut it down.

32 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The other very revealing part of this is that if perjury charges are brought it will definitely lead to a huge political scandal but numerous Scottish political journalists who know all the details already are on Twitter saying that there should be no perjury investigation!

Scotland is an incestous, corrupt place. 

Why bother with due process, just light the bonfire already.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

All the necessary information is already in the public realm. H wasn't at Bute House the night she claimed Salmond attempted to rape her. There were multiple factual issues with her accusations and the judge stopped her testimony four times during the trial and threatened her with contempt. 

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

All the necessary information is already in the public realm. H wasn't at Bute House the night she claimed Salmond attempted to rape her. There were multiple factual issues with her accusations and the judge stopped her testimony four times during the trial and threatened her with contempt. 

Ok Craig.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

No point in an investigation then, get the bonfire lit.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Glad to see you taking such a principled stance in defence of an SNP legend.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Dear oh dear.  What possible reason would you have for trying to deflect from the fact that two women made up stories that were politically motivated.

Of course it is going to reflect badly on the Scottish government, they fucked this up right from the off.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

Dear oh dear.  What possible reason would you have for trying to deflect from the fact that two women made up stories that were politically motivated.

Of course it is going to reflect badly on the Scottish government, they fucked this up right from the off.

Another expert who wasn't in court or Bute House who knows exactly what happened.

7 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Single circle Venn diagram of people who think Nicola decides who gets prosecuted by our judicial system and those who think it should be replaced with "what people say on twitter"

The Lord Advocate is part of the Scottish Government cabinet and is selected and dismissed by the First Minister. Banana republic stuff but there you go. 

8 hours ago, strichener said:

He'll do anything to deflect from the issue at hand.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Another expert who wasn't in court or Bute House who knows exactly what happened.

How hypocritical from the person that stated the witnesses should be "left alone" whilst continuing to use the court case for political point scoring.

BTW I wasn't the only one that wasn't at Bute House, neither was the witness.

17 hours ago, Detournement said:

If there is definitive proof of where Woman H actually was the night Salmond, Barber and the strangely anonymous actor had dinner in Bute House it will kick up an absolute pile of shit. 

She was warned not to lie during the trial but did it anyway. 

I hope she is jailed and if so she should not have anonymity.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Of course you can accuse your boss of sexual harassment but just bear in mind that if you misremember any detail you could get jailed for perjury.

You’re right of course. People should be able to act without consequence and accuse people of whatever they wish then lie in court with impunity. All for the greater good.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Of course you can accuse your boss of sexual harassment but just bear in mind that if you misremember any detail you could get jailed for perjury.

I know. Salmond, Barber & the anonymous actor must have had dinner together with witness H on hundreds of occasions. 

It's either that, or, just possibly, H made the whole pack of lies up.

Remember, H made 2 accusations agaist Salmond, one of which supposedly happened during a month when he was hardly even resident in Bute House. If H wasn't sure about the date,of the other allegarion, why did she insist it was that specific date?

2 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

I know. Salmond, Barber & the anonymous actor must have had dinner together with witness H on hundreds of occasions. 

It's either that, or, just possibly, H made the whole pack of lies up.

Remember, H made 2 accusations agaist Salmond, one of which supposedly happened during a month when he was hardly even resident in Bute House. If H wasn't sure about the date,of the other allegarion, why did she insist it was that specific date?

I’ve been a witness in court before. It was easy. The defence QC tried really hard to intimidate me and trip me up but it was very easy because I was remembering actual facts and being honest. 

when you are telling the truth it is not difficult, but woman H seemed to struggle. I bet the conspirators and those who pushed them so far down the track wished they hadn’t bothered.

• 2 months later...

We all know the SNP is chock full of creepy old white men and sex offenders, and it always has been. Indeed it was led by one for much of its history. The culture of sleaze and cover up is endemic within the party.
So when the latest sex scandal comes along its never much of a surprise. I found this one pretty grim though.
IMG_8695.jpg
SNP MP and creepy old white man Patrick Grady is found to have sexually harassed a teenager. Outrage among the party, surely? Nope, sleaze ball in chief Blackford instructs SNP MP’s to give this creep their full support and he remains in post. Disgusting, but sadly not surprising. Expect complete silence from our Nicola aswell. She probably hasn’t even been told about it yet, and if she was she’ll have forgotten by now.
https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/news/politics/192888/secret-recording-exposes-how-ian-blackford-directed-snp-group-to-back-partys-sex-pest-mp

We all know the SNP is chock full of creepy old white men and sex offenders, and it always has been

The evidence is, when it comes to white male sex offenders the Conservative and Unionist Party is thoroughly representing.

If anything they go too far.