Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
14 hours ago, strichener said:
Monitoring a poster.  Get a life.

You seem to monitor Baxter a lot.

Replying to posts (like I have done here) is nothing like monitoring.  I couldn't give a shit about Baxter's or any other posters use of green and red dots.  For a teacher you are rather lacking in basic comprehension.  

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Replace Sturgeon with Salmond and the indy polls would drop 15% overnight imo.

Since we appear to have no plans for how to hold a referendum the popularity of Sturgeon v Salmond is neither here nor there.

Edited by strichener

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 hours ago, strichener said:
Replying to posts (like I have done here) is nothing like monitoring.  I couldn't give a shit about Baxter's or any other posters use of green and red dots.  For a teacher you are rather lacking in basic comprehension.  

You also have a sense of humour bypass you joyless c**t.

Oh, it was supposed to be humerous.  Should probably work on your delivery.  Then when you have mastered that, you could work on the content.  There was absolutely nothing humerous about your post.

Edited by strichener

11 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

You may be right, but heading into an election next year the last thing we need is divisions among the SNP upper echelons as it only feeds ammunition to the enemies of Independence, and we all know who they are.

I wouldn’t worry too much, the opposition parties are embarrassingly ineffective.

35 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

...may have committed

....is not guilty 

Spot the difference.

I'm sure the worry about which way a jury was going to go on his undeniably creepy behaviour had a big effect on him, so you're right there. He did very well to keep his sleaziness just the right side of legal/provable in court though so bravo. 

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Or, if we're floating pet theories, it could be a guilty conscience from all the crimes he may have committed

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I'm sure the worry about which way a jury was going to go on his undeniably creepy behaviour had a big effect on him, so you're right there. He did very well to keep his sleaziness just the right side of legal/provable in court though so bravo. 

Hmmm.

Just find the "oh poor wee Eck" stuff absolutely hilarious tbh, danger that he is. But I get we're not allowed to criticize the special boy who nearly got independence just because of how he behaves around smelly girls

Indeed. Yes das wanting him back in mainstream politics and in many cases back in the SNP are absolute fucking loonballs.

18 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Indeed.....and folk continually trying to smear a man who had his whole life sifted through with a fine tooth comb....and was  found completely innocent of any crime, are not complete loonballs eh.

If some of the people backing him weren't suggesting that he should replace one of the most popular politicians on the planet, perhaps they wouldn't give off the loonball vibe.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Just find the "oh poor wee Eck" stuff absolutely hilarious tbh, danger that he is. But I get we're not allowed to criticize the special boy who nearly got independence just because of how he behaves around smelly girls

I don't think "oh poor wee Eck".  However a criminal trial, a judicial review, interventions by the SNP chief exec and an ongoing enquiry into how the Scottish Government screwed up this own investigation would lead any sane person to think that maybe, just maybe, there was more to this than sleazy behaviour.

I also don't want to see they guy back leading the SNP but I do think that the incompetence needs to be investigated and that the enquiry has the promised full co-operation of the Scottish Government.

The loonballs are the ones that want all this to be shut down lest it throw light on the behaviour of those that are involved in the independence movement.

Edited by strichener

10 hours ago, strichener said:

I don't think "oh poor wee Eck".  However a criminal trial, a judicial review, interventions by the SNP chief exec and an ongoing enquiry into how the Scottish Government screwed up this own investigation would lead any sane person to think that maybe, just maybe, there was more to this than sleazy behaviour.

I also don't want to see they guy back leading the SNP but I do think that the incompetence needs to be investigated and that the enquiry has the promised full co-operation of the Scottish Government.

The loonballs are the ones that want all this to be shut down lest it throw light on the behaviour of those that are involved in the independence movement.

That is true, but it's possible to have more than one opinion at the same time. Ie 

1. There was likely undue pressure on various investigatory organizations to prosecute and censure Salmond far too early. Whether this was incompetence or skullduggery should be established

2. Salmond's noted behaviour is, if not illegal, unacceptable for someone in high office or any position of power 

Those who think no.2 first (except the maddest unionists) seem more than able to recognize no.1 is a major issue.

Strangely, those who prioritize no.1 find it impossible to actually address his behaviour without implying it's all absolutely fine because he was found not guilty in court (not completely innocent of any crime as the other apologist says, as that's not actually something a court can announce, obviously).

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

54 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

That is true, but it's possible to have more than one opinion at the same time. Ie 

1. There was likely undue pressure on various investigatory organizations to prosecute and censure Salmond far too early. Whether this was incompetence or skullduggery should be established

2. Salmond's noted behaviour is, if not illegal, unacceptable for someone in high office or any position of power 

Those who think no.2 first (except the maddest unionists) seem more than able to recognize no.1 is a major issue.

Strangely, those who prioritize no.1 find it impossible to actually address his behaviour without implying it's all absolutely fine because he was found not guilty in court (not completely innocent of any crime as the other apologist says, as that's not actually something a court can announce, obviously).

Meanwhile those that think 2 first use language such as "if not illegal".  This has already been found to be the case, there is no "if".

He is however entirely innocent of any crime until such time as a court finds otherwise.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

Meanwhile those that think 2 first use language such as "if not illegal".  This has already been found to be the case, there is no "if".

He is however entirely innocent of any crime until such time as a court finds otherwise.

Lol ok so still arguing semantics and defending your special boy from any criticism? 

"If not illegal" has, in common usage, the same meaning as "while not illegal". Therefore, there is no implication of legal guilt within the phrase, only an acknowledgement that such claims have been submitted to a court of law. Where he was found not guilty. Good for him. Does that mean his conduct can't be questioned or criticised though? Because you still refuse to come down one way or another on that.