Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Virtually everyone slagging them on that thread will vote for them next year lol and anyone who doesn’t will probably go for the Greens instead

Naw, yer wrong pal. Once they've poured their scorn all over Sturgeon, they're going to vote for Boris and the union.

Until England inevitably follows suit and issues tougher restrictions themselves. Then they'll be SNP again. I'll give it until tomorrow.

Edited by BawWatchin

It's bordering on the delusional to think that the electorate are going to abandon the SNP in sufficient numbers for them not to win handsomely again. 

Sure, they may not win an overall majority, but they'll have enough between them and the greens to govern again.

This is what happens when the electorate is split on a binary issue and the opposition set the bar so low.

It takes incredibly little effort to be the least worst option in Scottish politics.

7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I can't be one of yours. My forehead doesn't slope and my knuckles don't scrape the pavement.

No, you seem like a bright individual with lots going on in his life going by your last few posts. A real intellectual powerhouse that definitely shags plenty and often. You keep doing you champ. 

13 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

No, you seem like a bright individual with lots going on in his life going by your last few posts. A real intellectual powerhouse that definitely shags plenty and often. You keep doing you champ. 

I'm married with three children. Not shagging plenty or often I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, sophia said:

I would prefer if there wasn't misogynistic language in this thread. In this of all threads!

Noted, the post wasn't misogynistic but I can appreciate the language can be seen as so, have edited and won't use in future. 

This whole saga now looking likely to degenerate into something where there will be no winners.

Sad that two of Scotland's most influential and leading politicians over the last 20 years now appear to have completely forgotten their raison d'etre.

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

This whole saga now looking likely to degenerate into something where there will be no winners.

Sad that two of Scotland's most influential and leading politicians over the last 20 years now appear to have completely forgotten their raison d'etre.

The winners will be the Unionist press, who will delight in using this against the independence movement.  

It beggars belief that Salmond would risk endangering his lifetime's work, to satisfy his own ego. 

19 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The winners will be the Unionist press, who will delight in using this against the independence movement.  

It beggars belief that Salmond would risk endangering his lifetime's work, to satisfy his own ego. 

Politicians seem to have blind spots about things like that.