Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

47 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Nonsense - your need for “concrete goals and targets for positive change” is fatally undermined by your cheerleading for a Brexit led by spivs and based not on concrete planning (or any planning at all), but on bizarre false promises, flags, and buzz phrases like “let’s take back control”. 

No one is going to believe a Brexiteer when they claim they need “concrete goals and targets” before voting for anything.

I voted Remain but after the referendum read more about the EU and decided we were better off out. Precisely to escape their goals which are far more concrete than anything at Westminster.

Plus the referendum result had to be implemented like it or not. 

1 hour ago, Mastermind said:

Oil at it’s lowest price in EIGHTEEN years.

Thank goodness for the Union at this moment in time. Imagine the SNP trying to repatriate all the Scots abroad from a global network of wee portacabin Scottish embassies, and Kate Forbes trying to save businesses with a couple of barrels of oil and Derek Mackays financial legacy. 

Thank goodness for the sensible majority. 

Here is a typical unionist fool.

His ideal world is preferring Scotland to be ruled from another country, and yet that country, england, voted against being ruled from a foreign country, as they saw it, and left the EU against the wishes of the people of Scotland.

Democracy or even the slightest respect for a country and people in that so called union, not a fuckin hope in hell.

I have worked with many different nationalities, from the affluent to the poorest, and I have never known any who would prefer to be in the situation we Scots are in.

In many english eyes we are no more than a colonial outpost and even they find amusement at these union flag waving Scots.

44 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

His ideal world is preferring Scotland to be ruled from another country, and yet that country, england, voted against being ruled from a foreign country, as they saw it, and left the EU against the wishes of the people of Scotland.

Democracy or even the slightest respect for a country and people in that so called union, not a fuckin hope in hell.

I have worked with many different nationalities, from the affluent to the poorest, and I have never known any who would prefer to be in the situation we Scots are in.

In many english eyes we are no more than a colonial outpost and even they find amusement at these union flag waving Scots.

I didn’t vote to leave the EU, but out of interest can you confirm which foreign country rules England?

Completely skipping over the oil prices as well despite that being the entire foundation of the SNP’s argument. And it’s the majority of Scottish voters that are apparently the fools! Delish. 

Edited by Mastermind

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

I voted Remain but after the referendum read more about the EU and decided we were better off out. Precisely to escape their goals which are far more concrete than anything at Westminster.

Plus the referendum result had to be implemented like it or not. 

What goals are those?

2 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Oil at it’s lowest price in EIGHTEEN years.

Thank goodness for the Union at this moment in time. Imagine the SNP trying to repatriate all the Scots abroad from a global network of wee portacabin Scottish embassies, and Kate Forbes trying to save businesses with a couple of barrels of oil and Derek Mackays financial legacy. 

Thank goodness for the sensible majority. 

God, we’re poor and worthless, aren’t we? Thank God that we’re ruled from the benevolent motherland which will always dip a hand in the pot for scrounging northern poverty-stricken leeches.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

That's democracy for you.  Scotland voted to remain in union.  Just a pity you can't respect that.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's democracy for you.  Scotland voted to remain in union.  Just a pity you can't respect that.

Scotland voted to remain part of a European member state. Just a pity England decided that its own self of nationalism was more important.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Who says he doesn't respect the result?

8 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Scotland voted to remain part of a European member state. Just a pity England decided that its own self of nationalism was more important.

Within a day of the referendum result being announced the empty-headed Yessers were demanding another poll.  Tears and snotters from the poor wee lambs blaming Rangers fans, Orangemen and coffin dodgers.  The kvetching about the result had nothing to do with the then distant EU vote.

Edited by The_Kincardine

44 minutes ago, Antlion said:

God, we’re poor and worthless, aren’t we? Thank God that we’re ruled from the benevolent motherland which will always dip a hand in the pot for scrounging northern poverty-stricken leeches.

We would have been poor if the swivel-eyed Anglophobes had got their way, yes. Luckily the sensible majority used their heads and we are in a far better place with the financial security that comes with being in a large Union. 

Imagine being in the early stages of setting up the entire infrastructure for a new country based purely on ‘we’ve got oil’ then those oil prices hit their lowest rates in 18 years and having to deal with Covid-19 simultaneously. It doesn’t bear thinking about. 

Edited by Mastermind

2 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

We would have been poor if the swivel-eyed Anglophobes had got their way, yes. Luckily the sensible majority used their heads and we are in a far better place with the financial security that comes with being in a large Union. 

We’re not in the EU anymore. The majority of the motherland decided that swivel-eyed Europhobia trumped being in a far better place and financial security be damned.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Within a day of the referendum result being announced the empty-headed Yessers were demanding another poll.  Tears and snotters from the poor wee lambs blaming Rangers fans, Orangemen and coffin dodgers.  The kvetching about the result had nothing to do with the then distant EU vote.

I see you’ve now embraced Europhobia. I admit it took you longer than I expected to become a born-again Little Englander. Or, more likely, you managed to hide your throbbing enthusiasm for UK separatism and English nationalism for longer than I’d expected.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I see you’ve now embraced Europhobia.

Where have I done that?  The only people I despise as much as Brexit supporters are the Yes-supporting NeoDarianist xenophobic loonballs.  I hold both in equal contempt.

Edited by The_Kincardine

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where have I done that?  The only people I despise as much as Brexit supporters are the Yes-supporting NeoDarianist xenophobic loonballs.  I hold both in equal contempt.

What the hell does NeoDarianist even mean? I've yet to see anyone in the Yes movement agitate for the annexation of Panama...

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where have I done that?

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where have I done that?

Like most northern BritNats who cling to the Union Jack, you “accept the result” returned in the motherland, despite acceptance of that result meaning all those pre-referendum convictions about being better off in the EU have to be jettisoned. You have been told that your views don’t matter. You have accepted that your muted witterings about opposing Brexit and Brexiteers don’t matter. You accept this like you accept the result.

I do enjoy how opposition to Scottish sovereignty now demands xenophobic  support for separation, pathetically disguised as “acceptance”. About all that BritNats can manage is weak, conviction-free avowals that they might not like but they respect the result. Even the “not liking” it bit seems to be falling away, especially amongst Tory politicians, as they have been told to reboot their thoughts from scratch and actively cheer on what they previously opposed.

Supporting the UK is supporting a separatist, xenophobic, breakaway state.

Edited by Antlion

8 minutes ago, renton said:

What the hell does NeoDarianist even mean? I've yet to see anyone in the Yes movement agitate for the annexation of Panama...

It's a meaningless phrase designed to irk the likes of you and seems to work.

7 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Supporting the UK is supporting a separatist, xenophobic, breakaway state.

That's the tragedy.  Xenophobes north and south.  One lot hates the EU and hates some immigrants.  Another mob hates the English, the Tories and Westminster.  An equally balanced shower of identity and grievance junkies.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's the tragedy.  Xenophobes north and south.  One lot hates the EU and hates some immigrants.  Another mob hates the English, the Tories and Westminster.  An equally balanced shower of identity and grievance junkies.

That’s you. Your mob hates the EU and immigrants and so too do you (albeit not for any ideological reason in your case, but because your position as an inferior follower of the cult of Britannia now demands it). Jesus, to be inferior to “identity and grievance junkies” just so that you can share in the glorious light of their fleg must be humiliating. Deservedly humiliating, but humiliating nonetheless.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How much of the rest of your input is meaningless?