Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

That's ridiculous. If we had anything approaching the weird right wing church mandated "freedom" Ireland had for most of the 20th century I'd be raging. I want Independence because it's the best thing for Scotland and the people who live here. Some weird blood and soil independence at all costs nonsense is best left for the mouth breathers who still read Wings Above Scotland.

"I want Independence because it's the best thing for Scotland and the people who live here"

Well there you.go, that's the crux of the argument. 

Once you realise and accept that you'll always support independence.

Unless someone can provide an incredibly compelling argument to change that reality, and let's face it, the unionists have had a hell of a long time to come up with one and are yet to do so. There's a reason for that. Their entire case is based on fear and emotion.

Edited by Carnoustie Young Guvnor

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've considered joining the SNP but if I wanted to hang out with a bunch of weird, nationalist transphobes and rape apologists I would just hang out with Sevco fans.

What transphobes and rape apologists are you referring to? I think you've got the wrong party. 

The SNP is in the process of passing the most progressive legislation re trans on the face of the planet right now. Of all governments all over the world in every single country this SNP administration is officially the least transphobic government in the world right now.

And rape apologists? Who are you even talking about?  

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The answer's in the middle. As it stands Independence wont change much for most people but we do get the benefits you suggest. But if that Independence to real cost to the majority, especially those closest to the breadline, I don't see what freedom anyone "gains" from worrying about their mortgage payments or next meal. Of greater worry would be Independence leading to Scotland going further to the right and ending up with Tartan Tories in charge. Weirdos demanding Independence above all no matter what the consequences are just mentalists.

What planet do you live on?  We have a choice of Scotland or the UK. Scotland hasn't voted right of centre since 1955. England votes right of centre about 73% of the time, including twice in the last three years. How could we go further right than that?  

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

That Craig Murray thinks mi5 would allow publication of a video taken by one of it’s surveillance teams within a period that the train cctv would still be retained and the officer readily identifiable is clear evidence that the man is an absolute moon howler.

Just to play devil's advocate, why not?  What difference does it make it a nosey CCTV operator could have a look?  Would he be able to publish that picture? 

Bear in mind Craig Murray has worked with these people and knows some of them personally. He's pretty credible with impeccable sources. You'll notice not one journalist has attempted to actually dissect what he said, instead attacking him personally to smear. 

So when you're like pfft those type of people wouldnae do that and he says they would, he's the one that's worked with them not you. You've read a couple of James Bond novels.

32 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

That Craig Murray thinks mi5 would allow publication of a video taken by one of it’s surveillance teams within a period that the train cctv would still be retained and the officer readily identifiable is clear evidence that the man is an absolute moon howler.

I don't really care who was filming Jackson but I doubt it was an ordinary commuter.

As we have discovered with Jeffrey Epstein CCTV can sometimes go missing.

36 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Anyway what is your opinion as a cop on the Samantha Barber evidence?

I don't really care who was filming Jackson but I doubt it was an ordinary commuter.
As we have discovered with Jeffrey Epstein CCTV can sometimes go missing.

Nah amateurish nonsense, theres no way, absolutely no way the security services would release any insight into their tradecraft so brazenly. Is it possible its a private detective hired by a newspaper, yes, the quality of the audio is good, but i’d put every single penny i have on the fact its not from a government (from that read Police, Security services or otherwise) surveillance operation.

37 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Nah amateurish nonsense, theres no way, absolutely no way the security services would release any insight into their tradecraft so brazenly. Is it possible its a private detective hired by a newspaper, yes, the quality of the audio is good, but i’d put every single penny i have on the fact its not from a government (from that read Police, Security services or otherwise) surveillance operation.

What insight is there? That they sometimes film people surreptitiously, wow that's a revelation eh. 

I'm not saying it definitely was, but it's equally as daft to say it definitely wasn't based on no reasoning at all other than, to you, it seeming unlikely.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

From Craig Murray but it sheds some light on the attempted rape allegation

Citing Craig Murray surely has to be up there with Anthony C Pick. The mans absolutely off his tits.

Salmond got judged innocent, the prosecution clearly made a balls up of their case but quoting conspiracy theorist nutjobs does nothing to convince on whatever strange point you have been itching to make for a while. 

Edited by Londonwell

15 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Citing Craig Murray surely has to be up there with Anthony C Pick. The mans absolutely off his tits.

Salmond got judged innocent, the prosecution clearly made a balls up of their case but quoting conspiracy theorist nutjobs does nothing to convince on whatever strange point you have been itching to make for a while. 

The two things I highlighted from Murray are that the attempted rape charge is ludicrous since no one places her at the meal and 2/3 people who were there say she definitely wasn't and that the  allegation that he was banned from working with female civil servants was false according to four witnesses.

The entire 'nothing to see here' attitude from some is absolutely bizarre given public information. There are clearly many issues still to be resolved regarding Salmond, the allegations and their handling. 

19 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The two things I highlighted from Murray are that the attempted rape charge is ludicrous since no one places her at the meal and 2/3 people who were there say she definitely wasn't and that the  allegation that he was banned from working with female civil servants was false according to four witnesses.

The entire 'nothing to see here' attitude from some is absolutely bizarre given public information. There are clearly many issues still to be resolved regarding Salmond, the allegations and their handling. 

Craig Murray isn’t the person to be investigating these supposed issues and he’s certainly not the one to be citing in support of whatever bee in your bonnet you’ve got over your latest conspiracy. The fact that you read his work explains a lot actually. 

42 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Easy to call somebody a "conspiracy theorist nutjob" when you never actually take the time to listen to what they're saying and the information they provide to back it up. Instead, you write them off as a "conspiracy theorist nutjob", because your pals tell you to, even although they haven't bothered to look up any of the information either.

57 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

And there we have it the holy trinity of tin foil hat wearers. Pep, H_B and BawWatchin. Can’t blame yous, I’m bored stuck in the house as well. 

Do you not see how 1- intellectually lazy, 2- arrogant/ignorant and 3- dishonest it is to just write off someone's statements without reading them, testing their veracity, and giving them due consideration?  Do you not see how that makes you exactly the same as the people you call conspiracy theorists?

If people don't think there's something dodgy about all this I don't know what to say. How did they get these pictures? Why do they have them?  Do you really think this is normal?I

And btw, some of us was it was a stitch up on Salmond straight away.  Those.people have been vindicated by the verdict. And I bet a million quid I could find the same people calling people conspiracy theorists on here about that too,and they were wrong weren't they? It was a conspiracy, sometimes these things do actually happen.