Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

As long as there are passionate supporters of getting 80 grand a year for two days easy work a week it's possible. 

Obviously that applies to all MP's, not just the SNP ones.

At least the SNP don't have the option of retiring to the Lord's on £300 per day, though.

BTW, how's Labour's plan to abolish the Lords progressing?

2 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Obviously that applies to all MP's, not just the SNP ones.

At least the SNP don't have the option of retiring to the Lord's on £300 per day, though.

BTW, how's Labour's plan to abolish the Lords progressing?

Lord McConnell of Glenscorrodale, Baron Robertson of Port Ellen and others are working hard and will soon ... devise a plan or something

"It was only a playful cuddle" is a strange defence to use in a sexual assault case against yourself. 

Is it though? If he’s adamant that he’s telling the truth and that these allegations have all been exaggerated then perhaps he is just giving an honest account? What else would he say? Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying he’s innocent - I’m just not sure what his other line of defence would be other than to claim “it didn’t happen” which I don’t think stands up.

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Is it though? 

I'm sorry, I was wrong.

He called it a "sleepy cuddle".

The 'playful' stuff was pulling women's hair and stroking their faces. "Affectionate". 

Salmond is WATTOO.

Edited by Dele

Having read through this thread and read some of the reports in the press I have no doubt that slobbery-lips acted inappropriately at times.  I have also no doubt that, had he not been First Minter, he'd have been booted in the baws. 

I am not convinced that what he did makes him a criminal even if he's an utter sleazebag.

Having read through this thread and read some of the reports in the press I have no doubt that slobbery-lips acted inappropriately at times.  I have also no doubt that, had he not been First Minter, he'd have been booted in the baws. 
I am not convinced that what he did makes him a criminal even if he's an utter sleazebag.

The equivalent of a Dave Lee Travis when all the Saville stuff was going on.

It looks like he's a letchy old b*****d but struggling to see more serious crimes.

59 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Salmond couldn't have hoped for a bigger distraction. Unfortunately for him his wife is old with underlying obesity

Whether you think Salmond is innocent, guilty or somewhere in between - why are you having a go at his wife?