Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

17 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Is it every time he gets pissed they are gagging for it? 

Seems to be. Gets pissed, gets horny. I can empathise there. I blame after work drinks.

I wonder what Salmond is thinking as he attends his court case day after day, set against the backdrop of a coronavirus epidemic. It must seem like the end of days.

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

How awful would it be if a juror got corona virus and the trial was put off?

10 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Seems to be. Gets pissed, gets horny. I can empathise there. I blame after work drinks.

I wonder what Salmond is thinking as he attends his court case day after day, set against the backdrop of a coronavirus epidemic. It must seem like the end of days.

^^^ this is it exactly. Within a week Nicola will declare a suspension to the justice system. Regroup in 6/9 months time and suddenly we’ve all got more important things to be dealing with. 

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Yes. Most of these women's identities are well known to people in the party 

Thanks. But your answer really needs to be " "Yes. All of these women's identities are known..." or " No. Not all of these women's identities are known..."

7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Thanks. But your answer really needs to be " "Yes. All of these women's identities are known..." or " No. Not all of these women's identities are known..."

I know the names of those involved in the party . I don't know the civil servants.

To save anyone the bother I won't be elaborating. You can imagine in this case particularly there are very good reasons as to they alleged victims need their identity protected 

He’s probably thanking his lucky stars for covid-19, as the coverage is lost in the maelstrom.

2 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

He’s probably thanking his lucky stars for covid-19, as the coverage is lost in the maelstrom.

He has won a watch with this virus. The general public don’t care much about his indiscretions when there’s an epidemic going on. In quieter times, ‘Zombie Salmond’ would have got more bang for your media buck. If he was just a few years older he could tell them he’s quarantined for 4 months.

3 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Result! He is not a foot stroker. Best result he’ll get is avoiding coronavirus.

• Sexually assaulted Woman E at Bute House in October 2013 by removing her foot from her shoe, stroking her foot, lifting her foot towards his mouth and attempting to kiss her foot

On 12/03/2020 at 19:19, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Is his defence seriously going down the route of 'it was just banter' and 'can't even feel up a woman's arse or they throw you in jail' route ?

Going down imo.

Is that not what got him in trouble in the first place?

Will be interesting to see what happens when the defense start their case given that "Consent" was the special defense  apparently  lodged on 4 of the charges.  If they continue with this they are stating that something happened on 4 occasions but it was consented.  Personally I think this is a dangerous tactic to take but will be interesting to see how it pans out.

10 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Also since when could a prospective SNP parliamentary candidate be a lukewarm supporter of independence.😯 that is a real shaker.

I'm sure there are a few SNP representatives who don't really want independence. Every other party will have its share of opportunists, given the strength of the SNP, why would it be any different.

I'm sure there are a few SNP representatives who don't really want independence. Every other party will have its share of opportunists, given the strength of the SNP, why would it be any different.

To be slightly more favourable, I’d image a great number of people see independence as merely one of several ways to achieve a fairer society, and not an end in itself as many on here do.

14 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Tg.😮

Also since when could a prospective SNP parliamentary candidate be a lukewarm supporter of independence.😯 that is a real shaker.

As long as there are passionate supporters of getting 80 grand a year for two days easy work a week it's possible.