Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I realise that I'm just wondering how they're getting them into the courtroom with Joe Public hanging around and it being filmed etc. 

Most people (who aren't employed in the media) aren't mental enough to hang about a court and film witnesses going into court. 

On 11/03/2020 at 12:00, welshbairn said:

I'd have thought so too, CCTV by the doors at least. Maybe it's regularly scrubbed. Think she said you don't have to sign in if security recognises you.

I'd imagine it is, they'd hardly keep it on the off chance it would be needed in 5 years time because the FM was an (alleged) sexual predator.

2 hours ago, The OP said:

Most people (who aren't employed in the media) aren't mental enough to hang about a court and film witnesses going into court. 

There's a lot of people naturally hanging around courts. Witnesses, accused, lawyers. Be easy to recognise say an SNP MSP going into that court.. Tell your partner.. Who tells.. 

I'd be surprised if anonymity can be kept in future. 

As a former civil servant I can tell you that I went to many a meeting or event with ministers - admittedly not the FM - where there was nametags and a sign in book that I got waved through for. My face was known so I was just let in. I think such a book has no real value either way. 

Just now, scottsdad said:

As a former civil servant I can tell you that I went to many a meeting or event with ministers - admittedly not the FM - where there was nametags and a sign in book that I got waved through for. My face was known so I was just let in. I think such a book has no real value either way. 

^^^^ witness Q.

1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

There's a lot of people naturally hanging around courts. Witnesses, accused, lawyers. Be easy to recognise say an SNP MSP going into that court.. Tell your partner.. Who tells.. 

I'd be surprised if anonymity can be kept in future. 

Accuseds always recognise MSPs of course. They’re known for it. 

7 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Is it every time he gets pissed they are gagging for it? 

Probably.

You know there's nothing like a few pints to make you......

(a)   More intelligent

(b)  More interesting

(c)  Witty

(d)  Better looking

(e) Utterly irresistible 

18 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Is it every time he gets pissed they are gagging for it? 

You might have a point there, maybe it's the wummin that are getting him pished so they can get him to cop a feel, you might want to speak to his defence team with this new evidence. 

15 minutes ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

You might have a point there, maybe it's the wummin that are getting him pished so they can get him to cop a feel, you might want to speak to his defence team with this new evidence.

Sounds like it'd be an improvement on the current defence.