Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Here's a REAL bad guy (allegedly)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-50506240

I don't think you're really helping Alex by suggesting he's not accused of stuff as bad as this guy.

Andy Anokye, 32, who performs as Solo 45, denies 31 charges against him.

They include 22 allegations of rape, five counts of false imprisonment, two of assault by penetration and two of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

1 hour ago, HoatPies said:

As we’ve seen on this thread along with posts on social media, perhaps the alleged victims were scared of the backlash that has inevitably ensued by followers of the SNP/Indy cult?

Don't you ever get bored of being banned from here constantly, Radger?

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Where does the Sturgeon assisanation come from?

On one hand you are suggesting a conspiracy to ruin Salmond on the other you say it's 10 women who hate him, which is it? You did say you had evidence of his innocence, didn't you?

The  trial evidence isn't public knowledge yet, it might support either side. Unless you know better.

Well that is a conspiracy isn't it?  What evidence could there possibly be?  

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

On one hand you are suggesting a conspiracy to ruin Salmond on the other you say it's 10 women who hate him, which is it? You did say you had evidence of his innocence, didn't you?

The  trial evidence isn't public knowledge yet, it might support either side. Unless you know better.

Is it not innocent until "proven" guilty?
How does a group of people getting together and claiming something happened decades ago serve as "proof" that it actually did?
I mean... what's to stop a group of people "who hate that salmon and wee jimmy krankie" getting together and fabricating a story together at their own leisure?

There is literally nothing to stop people with a political agenda from doing that. It's one of the easiest things in the world.

32 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Well that is a conspiracy isn't it?  What evidence could there possibly be?  

People with them on the night, people who might have saw him go in the room, people who heard something from a neighbouring room, people who spoke to them afterwards or observed their behaviour afterwards.

This list is not exhaustive.

Remind me about your Sturgeon allegation.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Is it not innocent until "proven" guilty?
How does a group of people getting together and claiming something happened decades ago serve as "proof" that it actually did?
I mean... what's to stop a group of people "who hate that salmon and wee jimmy krankie" getting together and fabricating a story together at their own leisure?

There is literally nothing to stop people with a political agenda from doing that. It's one of the easiest things in the world.

Nothing stops them, except it's going to trial to establish if the allegations are true.

If you make a complaint to the police, they investigate, refer to the PF who will decide if a viable case exists.

Otherwise if they accuse you without going to the police you could sue.

There are relevant laws to discourage what you describe.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's one of the easiest things in the world.

Aye, do it all the time, find ten women to commit perjury in court and Bob's your uncle, enemy thwarted. Although if I wanted to sabotage Scottish Independence I wouldn't be going after the guy who's, let's be honest, a bit past his time.

Some people, especially on social media, need to take the tinfoil hats off. This is not a "unionist conspiracy" as some are making out - he, like any other person needs to face justice if there is the evidence available.

That being said Unionists also need to remember that anyone on trial is innocent until proven guilty - and that it is the individual that is on trial not the political party.

Some people, especially on social media, need to take the tinfoil hats off. This is not a "unionist conspiracy" as some are making out - he, like any other person needs to face justice if there is the evidence available.

That being said Unionists also need to remember that anyone on trial is innocent until proven guilty - and that it is the individual that is on trial not the political party.

It’s the same Alt Nat, Wings loonball fruit loops.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That’s wishful thinking of an incredibly high level.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

On one hand you are suggesting a conspiracy to ruin Salmond

The court of session has already found that the Scottish Government acted illegally in their handling of complaints against Salmond. 

Salmond being charged delayed an investigation which would have cost the jobs of Evans and MacKinnon. The role the two of them played in their interactions with the accusers in the months before they made formal statements will no doubt become clear during the trial. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Nothing stops them, except it's going to trial to establish if the allegations are true.

But how exactly is the truth "established"? There is no physical evidence to suggest that such events ever took place.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, do it all the time, find ten women to commit perjury in court and Bob's your uncle, enemy thwarted. Although if I wanted to sabotage Scottish Independence I wouldn't be going after the guy who's, let's be honest, a bit past his time.

Are you suggesting they should have accused Nicola Sturgeon of sexual assault instead? 🤔

Alex Salmond is an easy target. He is viewed as an old school dinosaur by many. It also isn't clear exactly when the allogations started taking place. He may well have been FM when all of this started.

10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

But how exactly is the truth "established"? There is no physical evidence to suggest that such events ever took place.

The jury need to listen to both sides and any other witness evidence, then decide, if beyond reasonable doubt is satisfied. It's a high bar to achieve a conviction.

18 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Alex Salmond is an easy target. He is viewed as an old school dinosaur by many. It also isn't clear exactly when the allogations started taking place. He may well have been FM when all of this started.

The Scottish Government launched an investigation in January 2018 which they later admitted was

In a humiliating climbdown, the Scottish government admitted in court on Tuesday that an inquiry it launched last January into harassment allegations against the former Scottish first minister was unlawful and “tainted by apparent bias”.

And there seems to have been an unofficial investigation which started prior to that.

The Scottish government claimed last August the complaints were first made in January 2018. But Clancy told Pentland that MacKinnon and three other civil servants, including Evans, had become aware of the allegations from Miss A and Miss B in November 2017, two months before their formal complaints were lodged.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/08/scottish-government-acted-unlawfully-over-alex-salmond-claims-court-rules

Edited by Detournement

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The jury need to listen to both sides and any other witness evidence, then decide, if beyond reasonable doubt is satisfied. It's a high bar to achieve a conviction.

Depends who the jury is I suppose... not that even that matters, as the judge reserves the right to over rule the jury. Having the power to convict someone based on words alone is wrong in my opinion and one of the failing aspects of modern democracy.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Depends who the jury is I suppose... not that even that matters, as the judge reserves the right to over rule the jury. Having the power to convict someone based on words alone is wrong in my opinion and one of the failing aspects of modern democracy.

I have, literally, run out of explanations. 

The thought of you, kuro or Wattoo on a jury or even voting is frightening.

Nicola-b5aa.gif.b62aa2334767440b7981370062e00694.gif

This was laughed off at the time, but we now know that this innocent looking tennis ball was in fact packed with deadly explosives. This was not Sergeant Wilson's first attempt to take the life of Scotland's First Minister , nor would it be his last ...

Join me after the news at 10, as we take a look at THE WILSON FILES.