Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

People on here saying we shouldn’t pre-judge but I reckon all of us will to some degree.

Either Salmond is lying or ten women are lying; I find the former more probable than the latter.

Nobody is saying they're lying, however the fact that none of them felt the need to report it up until recently, when "the incidents" allegedly took place years ago, tells us that there's more going on here than a sexual predator being outed as it were.

My speculation would be along the lines of "aah but you do know that touching your arm, leg or even hair is actually a crime and there could be some compensation in this for you", "think back, did he ever do anything like this ?, were there ever any sorts of these type incidents that you could think of ? "we've got some others to testify to similar things and that should be enough to make a case against him".

Irrespective of his innocence or guilt, I'm simply not accepting this bizarre view that touching someones hair, arm or leg is a horrendous and serious crime.

Taking that sort of viewpoint actually takes away the importance of real sex crimes such as violent assault and rape and if he was found guilty of any of those crimes then I'd be the first to applaud him being sent down for decades, however as I say, some of the "serious" crimes reported are just utter and complete nonsense for those of us living in the real world............

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

the fact that none of them felt the need to report it up until recently, 

"Felt the need to report" sexual assault? You do realise they're are complicating factors in all sexual assaults, let alone against someone in a position of power and influence?

Why do you think victims of abuse might not report it until later? Why didn't Savile's victims come forward sooner?

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

"Felt the need to report" sexual assault? You do realise they're are complicating factors in all sexual assaults, let alone against someone in a position of power and influence?

Why do you think victims of abuse might not report it until later? Why didn't Savile's victims come forward sooner?

Yes, I've got all that, however I'm thinking that due to the trivialities involved in the allegations that the women in question wouldn't even have been aware that any "crime" had taken place.

I've actually been discussing this with a few of my female work colleagues today and they actually laughed when I told them what was being considered as a "crime", that pretty much says it all for me...............

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It was already too late for some of them.. 

Just now, WATTOO said:

Yes, I've got all that, however I'm thinking that due to the trivialities involved in the allegations that the women in question wouldn't even have been aware that any "crime" had taken place.

I've actually been discussing this with a few of my female work colleagues today and they actually laughed when I told them what was being considered as a "crime", that pretty much says it all for me...............

The less serious charges could, if proven, back up other more serious allegations. If they weren't aware and hadn't considered it assault before, do you really think they'd put themselves through cross examination at such a high profile trial? Whether he's guilty of not is still to be decided, but the people concerned believe they were assaulted, the police and PF believe there is a case, that's why we're having a trial.I

Unless of course you believe Kuro that the "Establishment" have found 10 willing stooges, dozens of corrupt police officers and judicial staff to end the career of the ex-SNP leader.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The less serious charges could, if proven, back up other more serious allegations. If they weren't aware and hadn't considered it assault before, do you really think they'd put themselves through cross examination at such a high profile trial? Whether he's guilty of not is still to be decided, but the people concerned believe they were assaulted, the police and PF believe there is a case, that's why we're having a trial.I

Unless of course you believe Kuro that the "Establishment" have found 10 willing stooges, dozens of corrupt police officers and judicial staff to end the career of the ex-SNP leader.

Being honest I don't think it's cut and dried either way. There's no doubt that Salmond has been up to "something" and certainly comes across as a tad sleazy, however I also think there's sinister forces at work who have a more political angle in all this.

To me it's as simple as certain people have been out to get him for quite a while and he's managed to give them the opportunity they're looking for and now they're going for him big time.

As I say, we're all just speculating but that's the purpose of these chatboards after all and we don't need to be agreeing with each other either, as then it would all be rather boring............

1 minute ago, HoatPies said:

As we’ve seen on this thread along with posts on social media, perhaps the alleged victims were scared of the backlash that has inevitably ensued by followers of the SNP/Indy cult?

It's the Hairdressers I feel sorry for...............

28 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I've actually been discussing this with a few of my female work colleagues today and they actually laughed when I told them what was being considered as a "crime", that pretty much says it all for me...........

This her?

200.gif

@BawWatchin that's just embarrassing. Using alleged sexual assaults on a series of women in a terrible attempt to score political points. Its the kind of post that does more harm than good to the independence movement and if you cant understand that then maybe you need to take several steps back.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Guilty until proven innocent, it's the yoon way. (and still will be, even after proven innocent)
AlexSalmond2_1473252c.jpg

Unless it's the royals, in which case it's innocent, even after being proven guilty.
a518719dfe68873f7bde28ec421fd203?width=6

Aye lets be honest either way salmonds crimes aren't nearly as bad.as.prince andrews, but.only one of them will end up in court.

Just now, drs said:

@BawWatchin that's just embarrassing. Using alleged sexual assaults on a series of women in a terrible attempt to score political points. Its the kind of post that does more harm than good to the independence movement and if you cant understand that then maybe you need to take several steps back.

Bollocks it's entirely true and what do you think the unionists will be doing with this?

33 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Why would the police and.judicial staff need to be corrupt?  Out of the hundreds of women salmond has encountered all you need is ten that hate him.  And he's he most divisive figure in the country, hated by probably a couple of million people in Scotland.

4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Why would the police and.judicial staff need to be corrupt?  Out of the hundreds of women salmond has encountered all you need is ten that hate him.  And he's he most divisive figure in the country, hated by probably a couple of million people in Scotland.

So who is co-ordinating this conspiracy and why? Are the 10 women working together without Establishment support? If the police aren't corrupt then I think the newest cadet might be able to identify the weaknesses in the case.

Which is it?

16 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

So who is co-ordinating this conspiracy and why? Are the 10 women working together without Establishment support? If the police aren't corrupt then I think the newest cadet might be able to identify the weaknesses in the case.

Which is it?

Lets bear in mind you want someone to assassinate Nicola sturgeon, so you probably have spent months on the verge of passing out because of the raging stauner you've cracked over this. You know why, and you know who.the

What weaknesses?  It's literally a case of.he said she said with no evidence either way.

6 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Lets bear in mind you want someone to assassinate Nicola sturgeon, so you probably have spent months on the verge of passing out because of the raging stauner you've cracked over this. You know why, and you know who.the

What weaknesses?  It's literally a case of.he said she said with no evidence either way.

Where does the Sturgeon assisanation come from?

On one hand you are suggesting a conspiracy to ruin Salmond on the other you say it's 10 women who hate him, which is it? You did say you had evidence of his innocence, didn't you?

The  trial evidence isn't public knowledge yet, it might support either side. Unless you know better.