Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

How can you possibly know this?

I said "it's possible".

As in it's not the case that it has to all 10 women telling the truth or him telling the truth. Each allegation has to be considered on it's own merit.

The idea that a conspiracy against Salmond is impossible denies the reality that the Court Of Session found exactly that to be the case and the Scottish Government had to pay half a million in costs due to the verdict. (And presumably when the legal case is over senior civil servants will lose their jobs).

Every woman he has.ever been in  contact with virtually has.been visited.and encouraged to make allegations, twist words and misrepresent situations.  How do.You know this isn't just the.ten or so that agreed to do.so?  

In Linlithgow there have been stories about the young Salmond being a bit touchy-feely or wandering-handed from long before he became as prominent a public figure.

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I said "it's possible".

As in it's not the case that it has to all 10 women telling the truth or him telling the truth. Each allegation has to be considered on it's own merit.

The idea that a conspiracy against Salmond is impossible denies the reality that the Court Of Session found exactly that to be the case and the Scottish Government had to pay half a million in costs due to the verdict. (And presumably when the legal case is over senior civil servants will lose their jobs).

The foot fetish one sounds very George Galloway. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help giggling at that picture. Also, the reports say one of the offences took place in a nightclub! WTF was the FM doing in a nightclub?

5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

The foot fetish one sounds very George Galloway. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help giggling at that picture. Also, the reports say one of the offences took place in a nightclub! WTF was the FM doing in a nightclub?

Might have been a private function/after party of some sort.

Or maybe he likes to drop a couple of e's and rave it up to the Shamen.

24 minutes ago, HoatPies said:

This is about potentially getting justice for victims of alleged sex crimes and if found guilty then hopefully the judicial system will sentence the accused fittingly

Equally, at the same time an innocent mans name could be getting dragged through the mud and will never be the same person again due to potentially false allegations, of found innocent then the focus should then be on changing the laws so you aren’t named as a potential sex offender before you’ve even been in a court of law. Sadly you are guilty regardless of the jury’s verdict in this day in age 

It could happen to any one of us or out sons, fathers, nephews etc

Nope.  No it couldn't.  

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

I was in Eastern Europe a couple of weeks ago and witnessed some good old fashioned football hooliganism in the beautiful main square of L'viv.
I can only imagine what the club scene must be like. Take me back emoji847.png

Trust me, it's fantastic.........