Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Top of this page.

Sorry, no. If you can quote me where I said he was rapey or guilty, that would be helpful.

Otherwise I'm going to stop engaging with you, because I genuinely think you need help, and I don't want to contribute in any way further to what seems to be some kind of psychiatric episode you're having. 

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Yes, that's correct.  Do you think things like that don't go on?

I think if he was considered to be a threat there's easier ways to deal with it than expect dozens of staff and members of the public to orchestrated to bring charges that might not succeed. Do you think the jury will have been got at as well, and the Judge. What if it goes to appeal, a whole new tranche of collaborators need to be found?

Just now, Rugster said:

Sorry, no. If you can quote me where I said he was rapey or guilty, that would be helpful.

Otherwise I'm going to stop engaging with you, because I genuinely think you need help, and I don't want to contribute in any way further to what seems to be some kind of psychiatric episode you're having. 

That is the implication of your words.  

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/08/the-alex-salmond-fit-up/

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think if he was considered to be a threat there's easier ways to deal with it than expect dozens of staff and members of the public to orchestrated to bring charges that might not succeed. Do you think the jury will have been got at as well, and the Judge. What if it goes to appeal, a whole new tranche of collaborators need to be found?

No, just the same ones.  The jury will be presented with one person's word against ten, they don't need to be corrupted.  So you do think things like that don't go on. Lol.

People on here saying we shouldn’t pre-judge but I reckon all of us will to some degree.

Either Salmond is lying or ten women are lying; I find the former more probable than the latter.

Edited by Granny Danger

Just now, Rugster said:

No, it's not.

I'm not reading that pish you've linked to either.

Lol, you don't really want to look into it then, just want to act all righteous.  but happy to form your entire opinion on the word of the daily record, what a fanny. 

intelligent people read everything available and make a judgement, I've given you relevant information to peruse and you refuse to look at it. You obviously consider yourself a smart and reasonable person, when in reality you're a total fandan. and that's exactly what you said.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Lol, you don't really want to look into it then, just want to act all righteous.  but happy to form your entire opinion on the word of the daily record, what a fanny. 

intelligent people read everything available and make a judgement, I've given you relevant information to peruse and you refuse to look at it. You obviously consider yourself a smart and reasonable person, when in reality you're a total fandan. and that's exactly what you said.

This is the last time I will interact with you on this thread.

It's not my job to look into it. I'm not a lawyer, or a prosecutor. I haven't read the Daily Record.

It's not exactly what I said at all.

You're a buffoon. You think checking in and out of a hotel is exactly the same thing. Go and get the help you obviously need please.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

This is the last time I will interact with you on this thread.

It's not my job to look into it. I'm not a lawyer, or a prosecutor. I haven't read the Daily Record.

It's not exactly what I said at all.

You're a buffoon. You think checking in and out of a hotel is exactly the same thing. Go and get the help you obviously need please.

Well its also not your place to be passing comment on something you refuse to look into for even two minutes is it?  

It's possible that it's true he was gropey but the allegations of attempted rape and serious sexual assualt are untrue. We have recently seen large scale abuse claims against politicians which the courts have found to be malicious.

I find it difficult to believe that there were allegations made to the Scottish government of Salmond restraining someone while naked with an erection and putting his hands inside their underwear yet it took 12 months for him to be interviewed under police caution about it. The timetable of allegations and the government's documenting of them will be key.

I do believe this will bring down Sturgeon. I don't think she would have survived an inquiry into the court of session verdict and now whatever verdict Salmond receives she is going to have a hole to dig herself out from.