Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

On 14/08/2019 at 15:42, Baxter Parp said:
On 14/08/2019 at 14:26, Malky3 said:
Want to talk about stealing from food banks, fiddling trust funds and wife beating. Three high profile SNP politians all guilty. I'm never surprised to hear just how unprincipled power hungry politians are. 

Gonna need a link to those three convictions in the history of the SNP, champ.

Bill Walker is the wife beater I guess.

Not sure about the other 2. Would McGarry be one? 

Edit: Yes, McGarry it is.

McGarry transferred money raised through fundraising events into her personal bank accounts and failed to transfer charitable donations to Perth and Kinross food bank and to Positive Prison, Positive Future between 26 April 2013 and 30 November 2015

Edited by Suspect Device

11 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Bill Walker is the wife beater I guess.

Suspended the day after the allegations appeared, expelled a month later, convicted well over a year later. The SNP are blameless on this one and the McGarry one, if you ask me.  The Tories would have let him hang on until the day he was sentenced. The only way you can call them "high profile" is because of their rarity.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

😂😂😂

You really are as thick as f**k. 

From the actual article you linked: 

914569615_Screenshot2019-10-22at23_34_51.png.8118bc06a1dfeab28110a86ba31c5f56.png

She was found guilty and fined £3000. 

She's also been banned from standing as a candidate - not by her party - but because she was found guilty

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ex-mp-tasmina-ahmed-sheikh-barred-as-europe-candidate-wants-to-be-on-snp-s-ruling-body-vmvnh80mt

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

She was found guilty and fined £3000. 

She's also been banned from standing as a candidate - not by her party - but because she was found guilty

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ex-mp-tasmina-ahmed-sheikh-barred-as-europe-candidate-wants-to-be-on-snp-s-ruling-body-vmvnh80mt

That's a lovely wee story. 

But you were plainly lying when you stated she "fiddled trust funds" and were stupid enough to post a link confirming your own idiocy. 

I take my earlier post back, not even Stuart Dickson was this moronic. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

That's a lovely wee story. 

But you were plainly lying when you stated she "fiddled trust funds" and were stupid enough to post a link confirming your own idiocy. 

I take my earlier post back, not even Stuart Dickson was this moronic. 

Stuart Dickson wouldn't have been stupid enough to confuse me with him anyway - but you carry on. 

She was guilty of professional misconduct over the way a trust fund was managed, fined £3000 and the practice she ran was put out of business. Not the kind of person you'd want representing you as a solicitor never mind as a politician. 

Just now, Malky3 said:

Stuart Dickson wouldn't have been stupid enough to confuse me with him anyway - but you carry on. 

She was guilty of professional misconduct over the way a trust fund was managed, fined £3000 and the practice she ran was put out of business. Not the kind of person you'd want representing you as a solicitor never mind as a politician. 

Again, a lovely story but completely failing to cover up the fact that you lied.

In future, when making accusations, it would probably help your cause somewhat if you didn't post links which directly contradicted said accusations. 

People might begin to think that you're a bit simple. 

HTH 😀

• 5 weeks later...

Allegations from 10 women. Assault charges relating to 7 different women.

The rape charge seems like a load of shite. If he was alleged to have committed attempted rape in Bute House and this was reported to the Scottish Government why did it take years longer to lead to police charges? What new information arose?

I expect he will be made an offer that if he pleads guilty to the assaults the attempted rape will be dropped and he will get a short sentence of less than a year in prison.