Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

FTFY

I really wish you would email me your posts first so I can approve them beforehand.

You said you were too busy earlier!

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

So, another day, another political firestorm.  Unless any has anything factual to add to what has been announced today I suggest we all get back to the clear and present danger that is Brexit, in any of its manifestations.

Because as sure as night follows day, whatever is the outcome of the charges now brought before Alex Salmond, they are highly unlikely to threaten my grand-daughters' life chances.  Keep focused on the immediate task in hand, and let the QC's sort it out.

:lol:

Are you suggesting that we're all binary and can only focus on one thing at a time?!

You do realise it is possible to focus on MULTIPLE things at the same time?

[emoji38]
Are you suggesting that we're all binary and can only focus on one thing at a time?!
You do realise it is possible to focus on MULTIPLE things at the same time?
You don't need to shout pal, and no, I'm not suggesting anything like that, as you probably well know.

I just think we should all caution against getting too get up over today's announcement - it will work its own path - and remain focused on all the other important stuff like Brexit, a game in which we all have a skin.

Leon Brittan shagging and murdering rentboys didn't seem to put much of a dent in the Conservative party.
And to be less flippant (I really am), post Brexit when you boys are back living in the 1890s and seeing family members being put into work houses, I don't imagine "aye but Salmond is a beast" will be on your mind that much.

IMG_1053.jpg

Guy I know is taking on everyone in his comments on Facebook. Will not let anyone say a bad word against Salmond. Certainly not a hill I'd be willing to die on. He's giving it the "WHY ARE THEY ALL COMING OUT NOW EH?" and trying to say the charges today are not real and that he's actually up for contempt of court.

I was thinking of deleting him but it's quite entertaining and I kinda wanna see what happens when this all plays out. 

He’s a far more serious figure than either of those. He’s the longest serving First Minister, has been a leading figure in British and Scottish politics since 1990.

I think he’s probably the most senior British politician who has been charged with a criminal offence in my lifetime.
You are obviously too young to remember Jeremy Thorpe and the incitement to murder of Norman Scott.

Out of interest has any poster been in the presence of Alex when he was drunk?   

I've been in his company twice once as a casual fan at the WC 98 when he posed for photos in St Etienne, the other time where we had dinner at the Wedgwood on the Royal Mile.   He likes a glass of Red and then a coffee.