Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

5 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

That's not even been implied, let alone said.

EDIT: Holy f**k, the guy actually said yes. :lol: I'm going to give Johnny the benefit of the doubt here, and assume he doesn't mean Salmond SHOULD suffer the consequences.

Of course he shouldn't suffer the consequences, PF but sadly that's kind of the way the system works here.

5 minutes ago, ford prefect said:
9 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Absolutely pathetic. Still trivialising serious offences. Your club died and it kills you that we point and laugh at you every day

I think it's entirely pertinent. Alex Salmond had no issues with what Keith O'Brien did and astonishingly described him as a 'good guy.'  Some of these accusations go back to this time so of course one sex offender would not call out another one. 

This has killed off any notion of another Indyref.  It's dead and the majority of Scotland laughs at Separatists everyday.

I think it's entirely pertinent. Alex Salmond had no issues with what Keith O'Brien did and astonishingly described him as a 'good guy.'  Some of these accusations go back to this time so of course one sex offender would not call out another one. 
This has killed off any notion of another Indyref.  It's dead and the majority of Scotland laughs at Separatists everyday.
A cabal of sex offenders now? Who's next on your list? You're probably dying to find evidence linking salmond to Jim torbett. I think you'd probably w**k yourself into oblivion if you did. That would probably do us all a favour

Salmond's political career was over before this imo. He'd done all the big jobs available and Sturgeon is a far more adept politician. He'd revel in the House of Lords along with media work but I suppose he couldn't accept a peerage on principle.

1 minute ago, ford prefect said:
5 minutes ago, edinabear said:

A cabal of sex offenders now? Who's next on your list? You're probably dying to find evidence linking salmond to Jim torbett. I think you'd probably w**k yourself into oblivion if you did. That would probably do us all a favour

Salmond and Torbett went to different schools together, so there's your link right there.

1 minute ago, ford prefect said:
4 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Ignore him, he and his bigoted, union jack waving, unionist brethren are only interested in where the next orange walk is taking place.

9 minutes ago, edinabear said:

I find it laughable that you think you belong among the group that is "the majority of Scotland".

The majority of the population would be disgusted at the thought of even being remotely associated with you. Regardless of their stance on independence.

Edited by S7C

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

In the month where Louis CK has made a return to comedy taking the piss out of what he was accused of doing, I'm not sure a lack of conviction around sexual misconduct really ends your career.

Nobody in Scotland knows or gives a f**k who that is, but aside from that your comparison is spot on.

You wish

Just now, edinabear said:

You are a moron.

19 minutes ago, edinabear said:

I mean, I know you're only trolling, but you have to be a bit more subtle than this.

Unless you actually want people to think that you're a dribbling simpleton ?