Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

1 minute ago, sparky88 said:

I think you can support independence and think salmond 

I voted yes in the referendum but that doesn't take away from the fact that I think anyone who's donating money to support his Judicial Review is an absolute headcase.

It's the fact he's had to start off that tweet/video by saying that he'll always be a supporter of independence. It's pandering to utter morons.

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I haven't actually watched his RT show, but I doubt that, along with his dwindling relevance to the SNP, he was a priority for MI5 black ops. Nicola Sturgeon is far more dangerous .

You really are incredibly naive.  It's bizarre.  Salmond is as good as targets get.  I'm not suggesting that's what happened but to suggest he wouldn't be an attractive target for mi5 is just bizarre.  He'll literally be top of their list after sturgeon herself.

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You really are incredibly naive.  It's bizarre.  Salmond is as good as targets get.  I'm not suggesting that's what happened but to suggest he wouldn't be an attractive target for mi5 is just bizarre.  He'll literally be top of their list after sturgeon herself.

Or maybe he just got a bit pished at a Christmas party and made a fool of himself. More likely imo.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Or maybe he just got a bit pished at a Christmas party and made a fool of himself. More likely imo.

totally irrelevant.  I'm talking about if he would be seen as a worthwhile target by mi5.  You, utterly bizarrely, claim he wouldn't.  People who don't live in wilful ignorance recognise they would literally cum in their pants at the merest whiff of a chance to smear him.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Well it was obviously the logical move to make and has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on his innocence or otherwise. You’re as bad as the morons declaring it’s a carve up by the way, thick *** roaster. 

Fucking hell under this ali alias you’re even angrier and more obsessed than you were prior to your TSAC account getting punted. 

“logical move“ 

Right.

7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Fucking hell under this ali alias you’re even angrier and more obsessed than you were prior to your TSAC account getting punted. 

“logical move“ 

Right.

I'd say not wanting the opposition to use him as a weapon to attack the SNP is a pretty logical reason tbh. 

People have asked over the last few days if they could assist with his legal fees as they believe this is a Unionist conspiracy.

He is claiming innocence and taking legal action to clear his name. It will cost thousands. If innocent, needless financial outlay.

If people who are political, angered and frustrated at what they perceive as manipulation (yet again) in this lovely union of ours and want to contribute. I think that’s fair enough.

It’s Labour MSPs who should be embarrassed with themselves tonight.

Massive brass neck if the allegations are found out to be true for a lot of people. But right now he is innocent.

I'd say not wanting the opposition to use him as a weapon to attack the SNP is a pretty logical reason tbh. 

You’re possibly right there Dom but after the crowdfunding request, it all seems like a bit of an afterthought behind self preservation and avoiding jail. Also, coming from his local area, I’ve heard numerous times that folk had said he was a wee bit weird and creepy back in the day but until now I’d always put that down to small town gossip. I also know of people who claim to be pro-independence but have declined to vote whilst Salmond‘s been involved.

26 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You’re possibly right there Dom but after the crowdfunding request, it all seems like a bit of an afterthought behind self preservation and avoiding jail. Also, coming from his local area, I’ve heard numerous times that folk had said he was a wee bit weird and creepy back in the day but until now I’d always put that down to small town gossip. I also know of people who claim to be pro-independence but have declined to vote whilst Salmond‘s been involved.

stuffyoushouldknow-podcasts-wp-content-u

2757231496_39960c7765.jpg

44 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

What a fascinating moment in Scotland this has become. 

10 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

Witness the #ForFairness hashtag on twitter. 

That #ForFairness hashtag is worth looking at.