Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

We're not talking about pandb though Wes we're talking about the media put there in the real world.  Not like you to twist the facts to attack the SNP.
If the dark money story was the SNP in question the press would have been relentless for months now, front page of every paper lead story every channel.  Sturgeon and ministers doorstepped.  
Instead Davidson literally had not been asked one single question about it. If you think we live in a democracy you're an idiot.

This isn’t the SNP as a whole in question Pep, it’s their former leader and First Minister of Scotland. A guy who has built a career out of questionable superior morality, that’s finds himself down the other end of a barrel. Do I hope he’s guilty? No, that would mean that some other poor soul has again had the misfortune to experience an unwanted sexual advance from a pathetic drunken pest who thought his position allowed him to act as he pleased.
If it’s true (IF), I hope he gets everything coming to him. It couldn’t happen to a nicer fella.
Again, if these allegations had been reported against a political opponent, the separatist support would be out in droves (P&B contributors or otherwise).
If you can’t see that Pep, I’m not sure that you can call anyone else an idiot.

Just now, RedRob72 said:

This isn’t the SNP as a whole in question Pep, it’s their former leader and First Minister of Scotland. A guy who has built a career out of questionable superior morality, that’s finds himself down the other end of a barrel. Do I hope he’s guilty? No, that would mean that some other poor soul has again had the misfortune to experience an unwanted sexual advance from a pathetic drunken pest who thought his position allowed him to act as he pleased.
If it’s true (IF), I hope he gets everything coming to him. It couldn’t happen to a nicer fella.
Again, if these allegations had been reported against a political opponent, the separatist support would be out in droves (P&B contributors or otherwise).
If you can’t see that Pep, I’m not sure that you can call anyone else an idiot.

Has he built a career in moral superiority that's news to me Wes.  In truth you dislike him because he believes Scotland should elect it's own governments and he is being treated the way he is because he is a member of the SNP, same as Michelle Thompson.  You only need compare the articles about Carmichael to those about salmond to see the difference.  But you never would as you are an absolutely raging British nationalist incapable of objective thought when it comes to anyone related to the SNP.

Has he built a career in moral superiority that's news to me Wes.  In truth you dislike him because he believes Scotland should elect it's own governments and he is being treated the way he is because he is a member of the SNP, same as Michelle Thompson.  You only need compare the articles about Carmichael to those about salmond to see the difference.  But you never would as you are an absolutely raging British nationalist incapable of objective thought when it comes to anyone related to the SNP.

I will be the first to apologise for doubting Alex Salmond and his alleged behaviour in office when the truth eventually emerges Pep.
I trust that you you will reciprocate.

12 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Imagine referencing your support for Scottish Independence just to get a bunch of mentalists to donate money to a crowdfunder:1eye

Classy stuff

That is fucking awful, well disappointed. If he hasn't got someone advising on PR he should get someone pronto.

Anyone donating to that crowdfunder is absolutely off their head.

It's got about £12,000 so far!

Salmond is of course innocent until proven guilty (and I voted for indy, and for his SNP twice) but if you're paying out of your pocket to help a politician defend themselves against harassment claims, just because you like their cause you are a fucking lunatic.