Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I see Salmond is back as main headline again on BBC Scotland

Nicola would have to open her big mouth, it could have been down with "Passengers stranded as paddle steamer Waverley breaks down." by now.

Nicola would have to open her big mouth, it could have been down with "Passengers stranded as paddle steamer Waverley breaks down." by now.

Wonder how many phone calls she’s received this weekend advising/encouraging his suspension?

4 hours ago, Lurkst said:

TBF I appreciate there is anti SNP bias in the press, but Alex Salmond is the one of the most prominent Scottish politicians in history. This was clearly going to be a massive story.

But Lennon not revealing the identity of the senior labour figure is also a major story.  Except to the press, that's the point.

Just attempted to fone/access /all methods...Daily Rancid...……..hope David Clegg has a Rancid place to hide cos...boy!!!!!! is he gonna pay BIGTIME!!!!!!

apart from  his Queen (s) Tereza and …...em whats the name of the that frazzled-brained person.....oh right Arlene...……... 

Edited by TONTROOPER

11 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Just attempted to fone/access /all methods...Daily Rancid...……..hope David Clegg has a Rancid place to hide cos...boy!!!!!! is he gonna pay BIGTIME!!!!!!

apart from  his Queen (s) Tereza and …...em whats the name of the that frazzled-brained person.....oh right Arlene...……... 

:lol: after deciphering that I think you are making a valid point.

I think the DR has maybe went too far this time...the other news agencies seem to have pulled back on the lurid details..... and Cleggy in particular is going to have some uncomfortable questions to answer in the near future.

Somewhere in the midst of this rancid cesspit will be a very worried "source."

22 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

RadgerTheTadger sits in the West Stand imo. Absolute rocket.

As for the situation regarding Salmond. How about we wait and see how this actually plays out first before assuming any kind of innocence or guilt?

Someone with a Palestinian flag as their avatar calling someone a rocket

Minter! 

Salmond’s the biggest figure in 21st Century Scottish Politics, without question, it’s bound to attract attention. As previously mentioned, if these allegations had been made against Mundell or a prominent English Tory, Rees-Mogg for example these pages would be burning by now. Any talk of due process and fair reporting would be out of the window. It would be a free for all. I can’t think of any prominent SNP supporter on P&B who would be able to restrain themselves.

4 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Salmond’s the biggest figure in 21st Century Scottish Politics, without question, it’s bound to attract attention. As previously mentioned, if these allegations had been made against Mundell or a prominent English Tory, Rees-Mogg for example these pages would be burning by now. Any talk of due process and fair reporting would be out of the window. It would be a free for all. I can’t think of any prominent SNP supporter on P&B who would be able to restrain themselves.

We're not talking about pandb though Wes we're talking about the media put there in the real world.  Not like you to twist the facts to attack the SNP.

If the dark money story was the SNP in question the press would have been relentless for months now, front page of every paper lead story every channel.  Sturgeon and ministers doorstepped.  

Instead Davidson literally had not been asked one single question about it. If you think we live in a democracy you're an idiot.