Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

10 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Now.....pillars of society, Conservative and Unionists, the length and breadth of this country for decades, carried out despicable acts against children, or if not party to it themselves, at least covered it up to protect their mates. ....swept under the carpet.

I look forward to seeing how your fellow empty-headed Yessers back up your, "Salmond's fine since other people elsewhere may have done much worse" argument.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I look forward to seeing how your fellow empty-headed Yessers back up your, "Salmond's fine since other people elsewhere may have done much worse" argument.

Read my post again...at no point did I exonerate....

Just pointing out some plain truths to the pond life

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If you bothered to read the other Salmond thread, and weren't just invested in trolling and petty point-scoring on an extremely serious matter, you would realise that most comments from 'Yessers' on here have been sensible and reasonable, and several have rightly called out the Twitter cranks for peddling their nonsense.  

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

If you bothered to read the other Salmond thread, and weren't just invested in trolling and petty point-scoring on an extremely serious matter, you would realise that most comments from 'Yessers' on here have been sensible and reasonable, and several have rightly called out the Twitter cranks for peddling their nonsense.  

This is nothing more than bombastic dreck.  "If you post of this thread you're a petty, points-scoring troll" is sheer idiocy but not at all surprising.

The OP made a decent point (irrespective of other threads which he probably didn't know about) and The Yesser Crew did their usual.  I especially liked @git-intae-thum's shame-post as it summed up the true spirit of the idiotic ScotNats on here.

Simply being a tory should be enough to be hung, drawn and quartered.  I agree with you that there is a strong influence towards Independence on this site and I am pleased about that.  westminster isn't doing Scotland any favours Rob, surely you see that.
Going back to your comment, I admit that I am concerned about the allegations.  They are being investigated and it will all come out in the wash.  But will Salmond receive a "fair trial" now that the msm has got hold of it?

Nice diversion, but this has nothing to do with Westminster, although since you mention it, yes I can’t accept the stranglehold we find ourselves under particularly with regards to Brexit.
The DR have shown their usual lack of responsibility with regards to the allegations against Salmond, but given his smug, pious persona that he himself has crafted, its hardly surprising that the MSM have grabbed this opportunity with both hands.
It doesn’t make it right, but for someone who gleefully accepts every chance to manipulate and coerce his distractors, it seems that this scandal is about to stick to him.
As mentioned previously if this had happened to an opponent, his supporters on here would be all over it

Nice diversion, but this has nothing to do with Westminster, although since you mention it, yes I can’t accept the stranglehold we find ourselves under particularly with regards to Brexit.
The DR have shown their usual lack of responsibility with regards to the allegations against Salmond, but given his smug, pious persona that he himself has crafted, its hardly surprising that the MSM have grabbed this opportunity with both hands.
It doesn’t make it right, but for someone who gleefully accepts every chance to manipulate and coerce his distractors, it seems that this scandal is about to stick to him.
As mentioned previously if this had happened to an opponent, his supporters on here would be all over it
Alex Rowley

Why are people associating any of this incident with the politics of the Yes/No campaigns, or any sort of politics in general?

Anyone doing so should be written off as a fucking moron and never engaged with over politics again.

Anyone drawing conclusions, ie trial by media, is also to be written off.

Salmond has been accused. A fair trial will presumably determine his guilt or innocence.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Why are people associating any of this incident with the politics of the Yes/No campaigns, or any sort of politics in general?

Anyone doing so should be written off as a fucking moron and never engaged with over politics again.

Anyone drawing conclusions, ie trial by media, is also to be written off.

Salmond has been accused. A fair trial will presumably determine his guilt or innocence.

Because the way it's handled by the media is clearly deeply associated with his views on independence.  Just as it was with Michelle Thompson.  If you can't see that you're the most moronic of all.

Should ask the SNP leader in the House of Commons, he’s hastened the demise of at least one person with that illness through similar mocking... 

Salmond might be a condescending, contemptuous braggart, but he’s not in the same league as Ian Blackford when it comes down to malicious, nasty intent. His ‘where’s Charlie’ vandetta was just shameful, irrespective of party colours.

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Salmond might be a condescending, contemptuous braggart, but he’s not in the same league as Ian Blackford when it comes down to malicious, nasty intent. His ‘where’s Charlie’ vandetta was just shameful, irrespective of party colours.

Shut up Wes.  You think if an SNP MP was a literal alcoholic they wouldn't have been treated a thousand times as bad?  Perhaps the liberals shouldn't be nominating alcoholics and perhaps alcoholics shouldn't be MPs anyway.  Smears against blackford are just classless pish and entirely miss the point.

Shut up Wes.  You think if an SNP MP was a literal alcoholic they wouldn't have been treated a thousand times as bad?  Perhaps the liberals shouldn't be nominating alcoholics and perhaps alcoholics shouldn't be MPs anyway.  Smears against blackford are just classless pish and entirely miss the point.

Dear or dear, I’m fairly certain that you can’t possibly be the age you crack on to be Pep, if that’s not the case, just fucking grow up mate.

16 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Dear or dear, I’m fairly certain that you can’t possibly be the age you crack on to be Pep, if that’s not the case, just fucking grow up mate.

Every word I said is 100% true.  Thompson was hounded out of a job for being non alcoholic and 100% innocent.  And alcoholics probably don't make great representatives do they?  Would you want a heroin addict as an MP?  And the liberals have a responsibility not to put people like that in the firing line, yet they did.  

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

Radger didnt open a new thread and gincardine/orangerab or lookatmefromairdrie didnt even comment on this
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/labour-msp-monica-lennon-reveals-11469112

Still waiting on her revealing his identity.  Didn't see forty newspaper articles about that mind, or lead news on BBC.  I wonder why.