• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
RadgerTheBadger

Nipper Salmond

Well well well

I’ve been reading some of the left fascist scum hypocrisy over the last few hours and I must say it’s laughable. The same imbeciles who were up in arms about the alleged Donald Trump allegations are defending and sweeping under the carpet the Alex Salmond allegations

It seems that as long as you don’t grab her by the pussy then sexual harassment is fair game if you have a certain political agenda

3 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Well well well

I’ve been reading some of the left fascist scum hypocrisy over the last few hours and I must say it’s laughable. The same imbeciles who were up in arms about the alleged Donald Trump allegations are defending and sweeping under the carpet the Alex Salmond allegations

It seems that as long as you don’t grab her by the pussy then sexual harassment is fair game if you have a certain political agenda

Help ma boaby!

5 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Well well well

Mmmm.  You must choose to read some very strange publications, websites, blogs or whatever.

Can’t say I’ve seen anything of that nature; though I’m sure if you’re determined to find bizarre stuff on social media then you will.

Fortunately it’s only a tiny minority who will post such stuff and only cretins will give it credence.

FWIW the most interesting think I have seen is the First Minister saying that any allegations against anyone will be rigorously investigated.

I thought that was laudable and I’m sure you would agree.

Mmmm.  You must choose to read some very strange publications, websites, blogs or whatever.

Can’t say I’ve seen anything of that nature; though I’m sure if you’re determined to find bizarre stuff on social media then you will.

Fortunately it’s only a tiny minority who will post such stuff and only cretins will give it credence.

FWIW the most interesting think I have seen is the First Minister saying that any allegations against anyone will be rigorously investigated.

I thought that was laudable and I’m sure you would agree.

Lets be fair though Granny, if it was Fluffy Mundell in the firing line (for example) he would have been hung, drawn & quartered on P&B by now.

7 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Well well well

Your post appears to infer that Alex Salmond is guilty.  We have trial by social media again.  

8 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Lets be fair though Granny, if it was Fluffy Mundell in the firing line (for example) he would have been hung, drawn & quartered on P&B by now.

Simply being a tory should be enough to be hung, drawn and quartered.  I agree with you that there is a strong influence towards Independence on this site and I am pleased about that.  westminster isn't doing Scotland any favours Rob, surely you see that.

Going back to your comment, I admit that I am concerned about the allegations.  They are being investigated and it will all come out in the wash.  But will Salmond receive a "fair trial" now that the msm has got hold of it?

Well done DRS, red dot but no explanation as to why.

I guess my opinion is inferior to yours.  I shall stay silent and await your more informative reply.  

Just like westminster, I enjoy being told what to do and believe.  

Well done DRS, red dot but no explanation as to why.
I guess my opinion is inferior to yours.  I shall stay silent and await your more informative reply.  
Just like westminster, I enjoy being told what to do and believe.  

Red dot, green dot

Look at all you silly fuckers getting worked up over losing reputation points

5 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Red dot, green dot

Nobody cares.

2 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Red dot, green dot

I wouldn't normally respond to an obvious attempt at a bite, but I have had a few beers tonight so I shall play along with your game. 

I personally don't give a shit about dots whatever colour they may be.  If every post I make is red dotted then good.  Won't bother me the slightest.  If green, won't bother me the slightest.  I say what I want to say, dots don't even come into the equation.   I would like to know the reason why a post is red dotted though so that I may think about it and possibly learn some information about it. 

I am going to start a sentence that should, in all honesty, result in red dots:

So f**k Off You c**t. 

I wouldn't normally respond to an obvious attempt at a bite, but I have had a few beers tonight so I shall play along with your game. 
I personally don't give a shit about dots whatever colour they may be.  If every post I make is red dotted then good.  Won't bother me the slightest.  If green, won't bother me the slightest.  I say what I want to say, dots don't even come into the equation.   I would like to know the reason why a post is red dotted though so that I may think about it and possibly learn some information about it. 
I am going to start a sentence that should, in all honesty, result in red dots:
So f**k Off You c**t. 

Possibly learn from a red dot?

What a roaster

Possibly learn from a red dot?

What a roaster
Given that this clusterfuck of a thread is yours, that's a tad ironic.

9 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Well well well

Decent-enough thread but one that won't get any traction on here.  Remember, you're dealing with a coterie of hear/see/speak no evil monkeys.  In the sane world Eck was nothing but a snake-oil salesman but, sadly, you've addressed a group of people who bought his sophistry.

Decent-enough thread but one that won't get any traction on here.  Remember, you're dealing with a coterie of hear/see/speak no evil monkeys.  In the sane world Eck was nothing but a snake-oil salesman but, sadly, you've addressed a group of people who bought his sophistry.
Stick to posting sly child abuse references you gin-soaked bigot.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And your beloved mother theresa may is a saint anointed with olive oil.  In the sane world, people realise when they are being made an arse out of.  Your union is making an arse out of Scotland so please explain why you think we are still "better together".  

The "no" campaign fed us lies, they said we would be "better together"  It is not working out that way is it.   If we had voted "YES" in 2014" we would possibly, as an Independent country, be in a better position than we are facing now with a no deal brexit. 

It is time you woke up and realised that your beloved union is a cancer to Scotland.