Today's score 25th Aug

fitba coupon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

IMG_0823.thumb.jpg.866501a317137023a13b3db9b95d2f42.jpg

Seemed to do the trick, got the players right up for it. Also seemed to have put a few punters off going to the game and spending money at the ground.

It was deleted! What an absalout moron.Hope he's pleased with himself tonight.

Seemed to do the trick, got the players right up for it. Also seemed to have put a few punters off going to the game and spending money at the ground.
The home support was terrible today. That was the lowest turnout I've seen there for a league match in ages. Good away support mind you. Thought we were unlucky not to get anything from that today. We played some good stuff but Clydebank were very well organised and gave away hardly anything in the final third.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

That's just classless, hateful , witless shite.

Buffs need to up their game dramatically. 

Lok forum will be good tonight lol . As for our result glad I’m in Finport for the weekend .
Millport (where they got the name) or Largs/Ardrosson where they shot the episode?

In non FOTJ holiday news, quite gutted about our result but we're really mixing it with the best this season which is good. Missed the game due to a horrific hangover and an 89th minute Ford winner hasnt improved the feeling.

Just now, Lokloyal said:

Ignoring individual players we need a full defensive coach to sort out the mess where we can’t hold a lead every game ...Utter shambles of a decent squad last year obliterated by very poor player selection process.At the end of last season we were very powerful and ready to move forward-by ridiculous releases of players and signing of poor players we over the summer went miles backward ?????!???

Pollok sound in a bad way and in a rut. Does there look like light at the end of the tunnel or will it be a struggle this season? 

Went to the Hurlford today and to say I was disappointed in them is an understatement! They wo however for large parts of the game Largs tried to play football which in the main was combated with long ball tactics! 

I realise that Hurlford are top of the league and have scored plenty of goals, I am not sure who they have played so far , what I do know is I will be looking for other games to go to on a Saturday rather than watch the long ball tactics. They were also very physical and lucky to finish with 11 men on the park, the wee winger, Black I think is name was got taken out on numerous occasions!

Millport (where they got the name) or Largs/Ardrosson where they shot the episode?

In non FOTJ holiday news, quite gutted about our result but we're really mixing it with the best this season which is good. Missed the game due to a horrific hangover and an 89th minute Ford winner hasnt improved the feeling.
Thought Largs were excellent today and probably deserved a point. Apparently they were missing their main strikers, but both Struthers and the winger Black were a thorn in the side all game.

Of all our league games so far this season, Largs limited us to the least chances and their centre backs, in particular, were excellent. It took two fine moves to beat them for the goals.

3 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Lok have no idea how to defend .Very poor defensive set up which has been caused by the signing of players inferior to those who were there at the back before.Boyle is a prime example.Less able and slower than McCabe,Walker or Jamie.Why are we signing him-going backwards.Sometimes it’s better to hold what you have...

Going by the way you finished last season keeping everyone and not signing anybody would have been the way to go keeping a settled side by the looks of it as  the momentum was there.

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

Going by the way you finished last season keeping everyone and not signing anybody would have been the way to go keeping a settled side by the looks of it as  the momentum was there.

Yep but the manager didn’t see that

Did Clydebank bring referee Jordan Paterson with them
Ref did ok - a couple of decisions I disagreed with but nothing major and no different to any other game (he was much closer to the action than most of us on the sidelines anyway).

Buffs just couldn't break Clydebank down. They scored their second with a breakaway but we had pretty much all the possession and territory in the second half but couldn't turn it into a goal scoring opportunity. Buffs will play worse and win this season.

That tweet was terrible - it's not as if we have facilities to brag about after all. Someone from the club should apologise.

Ref did ok - a couple of decisions I disagreed with but nothing major and no different to any other game (he was much closer to the action than most of us on the sidelines anyway).

Buffs just couldn't break Clydebank down. They scored their second with a breakaway but we had pretty much all the possession and territory in the second half but couldn't turn it into a goal scoring opportunity. Buffs will play worse and win this season.

That tweet was terrible - it's not as if we have facilities to brag about after all. Someone from the club should apologise.

We’ve made such great strides over the last 4/5 years, both on and off the park, I agree with you though, we shouldn’t be looking down our nose at anyone.

Archived