PES 2019

Replays

14 minutes ago, Yonas said:

I wanted the Queens kits but not been able to find them for this season. Surprised there isnt a PES20 thread. been playing it quite a bit recently.

https://imgur.com/a/0oE8EyJ

All of these mods I'm talking about are PES2020 btw, though you could use them on either. 

I'm not too sure, even on low settings it looks quite good. Your average laptop would struggle but a desktop with a decent amount or ram a mid-range gpu would suffice. Even a laptop with a dedicated GPU would run it smoothly on low settings.  
If you want to see if your pc would run it, try downloading the demo to see.

I've added the full spfl as playable teams with kits and squads from this (last) season.

The model of Somerset was made by an Italian guy with an interest in scottish stadiums. He's already released new Douglas and is about to finish McDiarmid Park. Inverness, Dumbarton, Partick, Hubs and Heatts stadiums are all in the works too. Theres quite an interest in the spfl among the PES modding community.

I'll upload some more videos if people are interested.

Cheers for the reply I'll fire up the demo see what it's like. I have it on the ps4 but the nodding only goes so far.

I've only just started playing this online in the last couple of days. Absolutely horrendous at it although my defeats are getting closer
I started online again this week and it hasn't taken me long to remember why I stopped playing online! It really fucking infuriates me. I won't claim to be a great player but some of the glitches certainly hinder me. I've found the player select to be annoying. Tap L1 about 10 times sometimes to get the guy u want. The number of times the ball has been right next to my player but my player doesnt control it, really pisses me off. And the number of times I play a pass and it goes nowhere near that direction has caused me to go apeshit several times. I dunno if it's due to the online lag but these things are nowhere near like this offline.

On 03/05/2020 at 16:35, Yonas said:

Yeah Online it can have days where it all goes your way and others where it;s nonsense and worth shutting off. similar to FIFA in that regard though.

Winds me up.

Id rather win and lose games on the back of my gameplay.

If im shit and my rating drops to about 250 then so be it. Id be playing others around the same rating.

On the flip side if i'm 700 i don't want to play a 250 rated opponent with a 15% win ratio who I can't get the ball off and need to work ridiculously hard to beat just because its not fair

Same. Nothing worse than getting beat by someone who is clearly shite but is winning down to a shite connection. I know by about 5 (virtual) minutes in if it's going to be shite or not. If it's playing up I usually throw in the towel at 3-0. I don't rage quit but I just pass the ball back and fourth and let them do what they like. I'm not good enough to take on a player and shite connections.

Find it plays up less later at night. Possibly because there is less traffic.

Hopefully they will take on board what folk have said about the Scripting in the game. FIFA has it implemented aswell ruins the game as takes away the players skill level.

From a company view it might attract more players who think they are good at the game.

• 3 weeks later...

The latest PES is currently available on the Psn store for £4.99 for the standard version or £6.99 for the gold/deluxe version, although I'm not sure what's included as extra in this one.

10 hours ago, super_carson said:
On 03/06/2020 at 12:50, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
Just grabbed this for a fiver on the store. Is there anywhere I can get Dumbarton kits/badges for the PS4? 

I've done mods for the PC version, the kits work the same though. I can upload them if you like?

That would be grand my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if i'm missing something with DP7 but the game is seriously not fun right now.
P15 W3 D1 L11 since.
Rating dropped from 723 to 601.
Feel like my GK can't save anything either.
For me, the gameplay changes every Thursday when they reset the leagues. I generally only play co-op, I can easily go 20 wins and a couple of losses one week and be utter shite the next.

Still a country mile ahead of the alternative.

• 2 weeks later...