PES 2019

Replays

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty chuffed with my first 18 now.

Was crying out for a quality centre half and centre mid then plucked out Van Dijk and De Bryune this week along with Winalden (spelling ha) and Otimendi so pretty chuffed.

Need back up left and right backs and I'll be sorted and able to rotate my starting 11 every game.20191108_232806.jpeg

17 hours ago, The Gypsy King said:

I've not been awarded one yet, I've only conceded one though.

I've conceded quite a lot! 

One wee thing I've noticed is that the poorer the player taking the penalty, the more often they put it the way they have a quick glance, whereas the better players can give the 'keeper the eyes and stick it in the opposite corner. 

Best football game ever made in my opinion. 

On 09/11/2019 at 11:39, sergie's no1 fan said:

Pretty chuffed with my first 18 now.

Was crying out for a quality centre half and centre mid then plucked out Van Dijk and De Bryune this week along with Winalden (spelling ha) and Otimendi so pretty chuffed.

Need back up left and right backs and I'll be sorted and able to rotate my starting 11 every game.20191108_232806.jpeg

I don't really ever rotate my squad. Every 3 or 4 games i'll either replenish the stamina, or complete a Vs COM match with my second XI to let them rest.

I’ve just finished my first Master League season. It’s not the best PES ever produced but I still much prefer the gameplay to FIFA. Two things are frustrating me though;

Any free kick near the box the comp pings them in the top peg every time. Not realistic and does my box in. 

I didn’t get awarded a single pen throughout the season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
51 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Has anyone created Scottish Championship teams for PES 20, or even 19? 

Don't think so. PES 2018 seems to be the last time.

Was driven mostly by the need to have at least 16 teams. Since the Premiership was licenced there doesn't appear to be any appetite for lower league clubs.

That's a cracking mod, do I need a beast of a pc to run it at decent specs?
I'm not too sure, even on low settings it looks quite good. Your average laptop would struggle but a desktop with a decent amount or ram a mid-range gpu would suffice. Even a laptop with a dedicated GPU would run it smoothly on low settings.

If you want to see if your pc would run it, try downloading the demo to see.

I've added the full spfl as playable teams with kits and squads from this (last) season.

The model of Somerset was made by an Italian guy with an interest in scottish stadiums. He's already released new Douglas and is about to finish McDiarmid Park. Inverness, Dumbarton, Partick, Hubs and Heatts stadiums are all in the works too. Theres quite an interest in the spfl among the PES modding community.

I'll upload some more videos if people are interested.

If your missing football, recorded the first half of an Ayr v Dundee game using the mod (excuse the video compression, I was using the windows game recorder).  It was on a lower difficulty setting too, hence the slight imbalance in the gameplay...

How do you do all that with the stadiums?

Stadiums are quite complicated when you first start, but essentially it involves making a detailed 3D model and using software called Unity to import it into a file format the game understands. I partially helped do the Somerset model, but the fella who has made the bulk of them uses photos as he’s based in Italy.

I’m no good with stadiums, but the kits and other graphics are more my forte.