PES 2019

Replays

I was getting absolutely hammered online last night. Proper frustrating “I’m going to smash my house up” hammered.

However the game always seems to suck you in for another go and I managed to secure a wee 1-0 win before bed which is always a nice end to a night.

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Do you have any auto line up assists turned on?

No sure. The only thing i have changed is the next player indicator and the auto slide, apart from that everything is as it is. I will have a look at that when im in tho and see if it fixes it. Cheers!

17 hours ago, Nadroj said:

No sure. The only thing i have changed is the next player indicator and the auto slide, apart from that everything is as it is. I will have a look at that when im in tho and see if it fixes it. Cheers!

Are you changing it on the team management screen before the game kicks off? That's what I used to do, and got utterly fucked off it never saved the team. Then realised it had to be done in the main menu if that makes sense. 

There seems to be a ridiculous amount of free agents available on master league. As far as I know most of them currently have contracts at clubs, so it’s a bit random. I’ve signed Pablo Maffeo and Andre Horta for Hibs on free transfers :lol: 

On 07/09/2018 at 09:24, LondonHMFC said:

Are you changing it on the team management screen before the game kicks off? That's what I used to do, and got utterly fucked off it never saved the team. Then realised it had to be done in the main menu if that makes sense. 

Nah I do it in the main menu but the problem was that it was changing it in the team management screen on its own. Turns out i had line-up assists on which means the team picks randomly regardless of what is saved. All sorted now so cheers to whoever it was that suggested this above.

4 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

My club is much harder to put a team together than FUT.

Is there anyway just to sign a specific player? Instead of all this random nonsense?

Will probably stick to Master League.

You can narrow your search (sometimes down to a specific player) by buying and then using the correct agents.

There seems to be a ridiculous amount of free agents available on master league. As far as I know most of them currently have contracts at clubs, so it’s a bit random. I’ve signed Pablo Maffeo and Andre Horta for Hibs on free transfers [emoji38] 
Broke the bank and signed Renato Sanches on a free. One of the best players in PES 2018.
You can narrow your search (sometimes down to a specific player) by buying and then using the correct agents.
Aye tried that the other night, ended up with a 59 rated right back [emoji23] fuming.

Loving master league and become a legend anyway so not fussed about my club.

Stuck an ethernet cable into my wifi extender so now i'm getting over 60mpbs and thats sorted the online issues. Still a bit laggy.

My online team is Juve, not because of Ronaldo but because i love sitting in, defending like mad then shred the PSG virgins on the counter attack.

Got this yesterday (not played PES in years( and have found it really good fun. No idea what I'm doing with MyClub but seem to have somehow got Gareth Bale and got in a streak where I either win 4-0 or lose 4-0.

Would really like to get Scottish teams in it. I've seen kits and badges on one of the editing forums but no squads or anything. Is there any sort of online editor you can use to make the squads or is it just a case of sitting in front of the PS4 and doing it?

8 hours ago, harry94 said:

Got this yesterday (not played PES in years( and have found it really good fun. No idea what I'm doing with MyClub but seem to have somehow got Gareth Bale and got in a streak where I either win 4-0 or lose 4-0.

Would really like to get Scottish teams in it. I've seen kits and badges on one of the editing forums but no squads or anything. Is there any sort of online editor you can use to make the squads or is it just a case of sitting in front of the PS4 and doing it?

Have a look on PESUniverse. Not sure whether anyone will make the Scottish lower leagues tbh but you never know with the time they will have saved not having to do the Scottish Prem this year. 

If not,  there was a kit editing tool you could get from their site and make real good kits. You can just stick these on a usb stick and import them into the game on ps4. Same with logos,  stadium pics,  manager pics etc.

My club is much harder to put a team together than FUT.

Is there anyway just to sign a specific player? Instead of all this random nonsense?

Will probably stick to Master League.

Basically you need to buy 3 scouts that only get you one player.

For example (although luckily for me I actually only needed 2 scouts for this) I signed Wanyama. To do this I got a 4-star Kenya scout for about 8000. Kenya only has 3 players in the game. In an ideal world I would then have picked up a DMF scout but unfortunately 2 of the 3 players were DMF and also had the same playing style, age etc of Wanyama.

I picked up an English League scout for about 20000 and got him using that.

If you have a player in mind you should, when on the screen with the 3 scout slots, press simulation and then play about with the different cards to see what you need.

If you end up in a position (that I would’ve been with Wanyama if I had used Kenya/DMF) where I got the chance of 2 players, one being a gold and one being bronze or whatever, DO NOT just gamble. If you press R1 it takes you to the percentage chance screen and usually if you get the choice of 2 players it would show something like:

Gold - 3%
Bronze - 97%

Hopefully this makes sense.

Basically you need to buy 3 scouts that only get you one player.

For example (although luckily for me I actually only needed 2 scouts for this) I signed Wanyama. To do this I got a 4-star Kenya scout for about 8000. Kenya only has 3 players in the game. In an ideal world I would then have picked up a DMF scout but unfortunately 2 of the 3 players were DMF and also had the same playing style, age etc of Wanyama.

I picked up an English League scout for about 20000 and got him using that.

If you have a player in mind you should, when on the screen with the 3 scout slots, press simulation and then play about with the different cards to see what you need.

If you end up in a position (that I would’ve been with Wanyama if I had used Kenya/DMF) where I got the chance of 2 players, one being a gold and one being bronze or whatever, DO NOT just gamble. If you press R1 it takes you to the percentage chance screen and usually if you get the choice of 2 players it would show something like:

Gold - 3%
Bronze - 97%

Hopefully this makes sense.
Aye that makes sense cheers bud.

Got over 50,000 gp so there is enough to sign hopefully a couple of good players.

Really enjoying ML now, earned by far my best result to date last night after winning my first game of the season at Tynecastle and drawing at Ibrox...20180910_203525.jpg

Aye that makes sense cheers bud.

Got over 50,000 gp so there is enough to sign hopefully a couple of good players.

Really enjoying ML now, earned by far my best result to date last night after winning my first game of the season at Tynecastle and drawing at Ibrox...20180910_203525.thumb.jpg.ec57d84b83feb8e2f1f92a45d55ea337.jpg

The scouting thing in myclub, whilst a bit annoying, does actually become quite addictive and there’s a sense of achievement when you pick up a player.

If you are on ML just now you should probably wait another few weeks and the prices will come down on scouts. Everyone is desperate to build a team just now so some of the cards are going for crazy money.

Last year I built a really strong squad of golds (the 5 star cards are too expensive) and then once I was happy with the team I just started to do the random agent spins to try and get some black ball players. It took me pretty much the whole year but, apart from Ronaldo who I was desperate for, I had a really strong team. Messi, Hazard, Zico, Iniesta etc.