PES 2019

Replays

15 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

It looks pretty bobbins this year, sadly. Having sunk well over 1000 hours into the various PES games over the past 4-5 years, I’m a bit upset.

It looks just like any other trailer really.

I hope Master League will be ready as a DLC when the game is released but I can see us having to wait 🙄.

Hoping the Scottish Premiership is in it again. 

Genuinely never seen a less polished trailer for a game than that.

The skating effect of the players is something you don't even get on Football Manager anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of horseshit is this?

So they have f'cked over the fans. Last year released a patch update to focus on building for the next gen platforms, that won't be ready for winter time and we don't even know what teams or leagues are included? 

Seriously considering buying FIFA, which will be an instant regret but still. Can only play PES 2020 for so long. 

Screenshot_20210908-173634_Chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2021 at 12:12, Richey Edwards said:

Conceding free kicks anywhere near the penalty box is as good as conceding a goal for me.

Fucking annoying how 9 times out of 10 it goes into the net.

Do you press Square (or the xbox version of that) just before the CPU strikes the ball? Your wall can block it some of the time if you time it well 

On 16/09/2021 at 12:00, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I do not understand what any of this means. I'm assuming it's all just thinly disguised gambling for children.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/pess-free-to-play-successor-efootball-has-a-40-dlc-pack-that-cant-be-used-for-2-months/

Basically aye. Horrendous.

The odd thought of buying FIFA has entered my head but I can't bring myself to do that either.

Looks like we'll need to wait till mid November to see what's actually going to be in the game. 

Not to turn it into a debate as I've been a PES guy in the past and desperately wanted to the last few years but it's just not been up to scratch for me.

FIFA 22 is worth a go though, it's obviously still pure arcade and played at an unrealistic pace but it does reward building up play rather than just lumping it forward to fast players this year I feel.

You can get a month of EA play for about 79p at the minute which will get you a 10 hour trial of the full game to try it out. Just remember to cancel or the monthly cost jumps to 3.99.

Downloaded eFootball today. Would have been fucking raging if I'd paid money. Played the tutorial game and turned it off. Fucking garbage and neither unfinished and rushed out or somebody genuinely thinks it's good.

Will get my son FIFA for Christmas but I won't be fucking touching that either. Another garbage game.

PES is officially dead.

They won't recover from releasing the game in this state, proper No Mans Sky levels of pissing off your customer base the moment you release a clearly rushed, poorly designed, mess.

Last I saw it was the lowest rated game on Steam ever.

Aye well looks like PES or whatever the f**k it is has given up the ghost, and although the new FIFA isn’t a ping-ball simulator, it’s still utterly shite and geared towards the fixed UT cash grab. Hopefully a new football game comes into the mix soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Aye well looks like PES or whatever the f**k it is has given up the ghost, and although the new FIFA isn’t a ping-ball simulator, it’s still utterly shite and geared towards the fixed UT cash grab. Hopefully a new football game comes into the mix soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two new football games currently being made. Goal which is a few years away yet and another which I can't remember the name of it but seems a lot further on in development.

6 minutes ago, #Gary said:

There are two new football games currently being made. Goal which is a few years away yet and another which I can't remember the name of it but seems a lot further on in development.

UFL?