PES 2019

Replays

34 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:
I thought MyClub was easily as good as Ultimate Team, don't really see a great deal of difference. 
Pre Ordered with ShopTo, under £35

Does it get posted on the day of release?

Have gone with them for a few things now, and have always got things on the day of release, or the day before. Not sure if they still do it, but previously they would give you some money back if it wasn't with you on the day. 

Have gone with them for a few things now, and have always got things on the day of release, or the day before. Not sure if they still do it, but previously they would give you some money back if it wasn't with you on the day. 

Nice one bud.

I'll take chance with them then.

Also got my copy in from Shop To today and received three for the price of one! My payment rejected twice when I was ordering and must've been processed as sales anyway. Checked my internet banking and only one payment has been taken. Could've theoretically done this a few more times if I didn't restart my computer on the night...

20190907_101308.jpg

On 04/09/2019 at 14:49, LondonHMFC said:

I thought MyClub was easily as good as Ultimate Team, don't really see a great deal of difference. 

Just a personal preference really. Career mode is what I'm most interested, and when both have shite versions of that, FIFA/UT being able to be played on your phone during lunch hours swings it.

Typical PES. Took me 4 games to get my first shot on target. Managed to score in my 5th game.

Highest level in Master League is absolutely solid, as usual. Didn't bother waiting on the squad updates, doesn't make much difference to me as I sell most of my players by the end of the first season anyway.

The new camera angle and the action of it is really bizarre. Not sure if i'm a fan of it yet.

47 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Saints squad is genuinely terrible. 100 midfielders and only 2 senior centre backs.

Baird is obviously at Morton but they haven't included Broadfoot.

Obika is an absolute tank.

Is that after the squad update? Was supposed to be out today with up to date transfers.

Is that after the squad update? Was supposed to be out today with up to date transfers.
Aye. We have every new signing apart from Broadfoot and Baird is offski [emoji23].

I'm assuming he might be a free agent because McCrorie and Hastie are free agents even though they are only out on loan from Rangers. Both look a cracking buy for most Prem clubs btw.

Decided to pick this up last night, first PES game I’ve bought since ~2009, was getting a bit sick of same old on FIFA. Played the exhibition match between Argentina and Portugal a couple of times as it was downloading and really enjoyed it, feels like a proper football match with real ebb and flow and when you get something right in defence or attack it feels great! Looking forward to getting stuck in tonight after work!

Like I say it’s the first PES game I’ve bought in years so what are the best option files etc for licensed kits and Scottish clubs in particular?

1 hour ago, tigerbread said:

Decided to pick this up last night, first PES game I’ve bought since ~2009, was getting a bit sick of same old on FIFA. Played the exhibition match between Argentina and Portugal a couple of times as it was downloading and really enjoyed it, feels like a proper football match with real ebb and flow and when you get something right in defence or attack it feels great! Looking forward to getting stuck in tonight after work!

Like I say it’s the first PES game I’ve bought in years so what are the best option files etc for licensed kits and Scottish clubs in particular?

Are you Jim Beglin? (If you don't get that reference, you will after your twentieth game). 

I use PESUniverse for my Option File, there is a small subscription cost, but they bring out numerous efforts throughout the year. 

Started playing last night, seems to be a ridiculous amount of Rangers fans on there, every second game I played in MyClub was against someone in a Rangers kit.