PES 2019

Replays

Im enjoying getting back into pro evo again, only thing is i cannot win a fucking header unless unchallenged, even if i try ot move my guy into a better position it doesnt work

Also how little does the cpu foul you, ive had more free kicks off them for diving in the box than contact on me lol

22 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
On 07/03/2019 at 15:20, KnightswoodBear said:
I've not had a PES or FIFA game for years, but at £8 I've taken the plunge again.

Worth it for Ibrox alone tbh. Looks stunning.

Ive always liked the stadiums in pro evo, having ibrox makes it much better for me obviously but even previously they have been fantastic

On 07/03/2019 at 16:20, Mantis Toboggan said:

I'm yet to get a penalty in it. Don't think I got one last year either 

I've had ZERO penalties off the CPU in 17, 18 & 19 combined.

That, and lack of CPU fouls in general, is my main gripe about the game.

• 1 month later...

Depends how into PES you lot are, but if there's something you feel needs changing for the SPFL teams/players in PES 2020, give me a shout.  Be it accessories, appearances, skills, attributes, anything really, I'll do my best to get it updated and get it in game.

Cheers

Started a Scottish Premier League campaign last night.  My second game was away to Tottenham in a Champions League qualifier, bizarrely.  Absolutely pummeled them for the whole game and then that fat tongued arsehole Kane pops up at the end and I get beat 1-0.

Seething.

On 14/04/2019 at 18:08, foxtrot said:

Depends how into PES you lot are, but if there's something you feel needs changing for the SPFL teams/players in PES 2020, give me a shout.  Be it accessories, appearances, skills, attributes, anything really, I'll do my best to get it updated and get it in game.

Cheers

Getting the correct logos / font colours would be a start.

Accies' shirt sponsor logos, St. Mirren's home shirt number colours, Motherwell's away shirt number colours etc.

I know these are minor things in a minor league, but given the limited licences PES do have they should be accurate.

Saying "Hamilton" rather than "Hamilton Academical" every time in commentary too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

PES 2020 out next week. Not played the demo yet, but heard positive things

Always do, I'll return the moment Master League becomes fun again, until then they don't have a mode than matches up to Ultimate Team in terms of keeping my attention.

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Always do, I'll return the moment Master League becomes fun again, until then they don't have a mode than matches up to Ultimate Team in terms of keeping my attention.

I thought MyClub was easily as good as Ultimate Team, don't really see a great deal of difference. 

Pre Ordered with ShopTo, under £35