PES 2019

Replays

Not at all. I've never played FIFA and the game being hard doesn't bother me. I've been PES since Pro Evo and the legendary Ronaldo.

What bothers me is all the stuff I've been saying.

My keeper is shite and every COM keeper is Buffon in his prime.

Every shot at goal by the COM is a goal, whereas I can hardly hit the target.

Tackling is near impossible and the slide button is pointless.

The amount of wee fouls committed by the COM that you get nothing for and they get the slightest of touches as fouls.

I only ever play master league, not interested in online (I'm an old SWOS player!).

In my master league Celtic (I'm Killie) are top of the league having won all 16 games and conceded 1 goal.

Playing against them they play like Barca.

It's just not realistic.

I genuinely can't think of one thing that has improved over last year, which at the top difficulty was still "hard", but also enjoyable.

It's not hard, it's "fake". Granted just my opinion, but I don't like it.

Certainly worse than last year's, which was an enjoyable experience.

Even the refs have got shitter.

Unsure how many games you’ve played but it gets better. Would recommend playing online. What platform you on?

Unsure how many games you’ve played but it gets better. Would recommend playing online. What platform you on?
PS4.

I'm not into online. PES I universally play master league, it's why I buy the game every year.

Played about 50 games now (nearly at the end of second season of master league having turned off without saving a few times), so I've given it a decent chance. [emoji846]

10 hours ago, gaz5 said:

PS4.

I'm not into online. PES I universally play master league, it's why I buy the game every year.

Played about 50 games now (nearly at the end of second season of master league having turned off without saving a few times), so I've given it a decent chance. emoji846.png

Yeh trade it in mate.

14 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

It's the one position I am desperately short in, just can't seem to get a decent one in any pack. 

Spun Draxler in Team of the Week last night, 87 LWF.  It was left backs I needed but picked up Alex Telles last night who is an 88.  Will add a squad pick from my phone shortly.

I've not had CR7 in UT/myclub since about 2014 but I'm close to 300k in points now so hopefully I will have the money to buy him using the scouts soon.  Think its about 200k for Portugal 5 star and then 100k for Italian league.  Would probably need to bank another 200k for CF I assume.   I could go Portugal-Juventus-CF instead but I assume 5 star Juve will be more expensive than 5 star Italian League.  Haven't checked the market in a few weeks though right enough.

On 23/01/2019 at 13:33, spud131 said:

The amount of goals I conceed down to my mistakes as opposed to the opposition actually being any good is totally infuriating!!

It's the one when your player just runs by the ball that piss me off,  Tuesday night I lost 5 on the bounce last time I won 4 on the bounce just one of those games rarely totally outclassed beat by the odd goal far more enjoyable games 

On 18/01/2019 at 23:44, Dindeleux said:

Spun Draxler in Team of the Week last night, 

He's been brilliant for me this week

On 25/01/2019 at 08:47, Skondras said:

Anyone on here seen a define date for Celtic Park and Ibrox? I seen it was February but no doubt will be the end of the month.

I've held off doing another Master League until these are added in.

Thursday 7th Feb according to official PES Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialpes/status/1091758391968612352

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialpes/status/1091728291411693573

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 21:13, 54_and_counting said:

Down to 8 quid on the ps store the now

It's really quite a shame how quickly this drops and that it doesn't sell better as it's fucking miles better than FIFA.