PES 2019

Replays

Had a heads-gone for the first time in a few weeks last night.  I'm at 892 points on myclub and came up against a guy ranked 250-ish.  First 10 mins I hit the post 3 times.  Lost a goal on the counter about 20 mins in and then Mbappe, Hazard etc all couldn't hit the target when clean through.

Equalised on the hour mark and continued to hammer chances everywhere except for in the net.

Lost to a 92nd minute header.  Was gutted.

decided to blow some of my coins on monaco players in hope of some defensive players all three spins i got Lopes raging until i found out i could trade him up for a Messi (i know i was looking for defensive players) but i think i was one of the few people not to have messi in my team online lol

40 minutes ago, juansebastianvernon said:

Is it quick getting matched up for a game on myclub online?

I normally just play divisions as cant be arsed with the team building, but it seems to take an age to  match up for games.

Yeah, usually less than a minute for myself. 

I played divisions last year, couldn't get into myclub at all, but really enjoying it this year.

The GP for renewing contacts is torture i tend to only get a few online games every so often so it's impossible to build any.  and if i do get to 30/40 thousand i tend to gamble on an agent roll which i probably shouldn't do
Spent ages training up Tierney from a 67 or something thinking his contract costs will stay low. Do they f**k.

• 2 weeks later...