PES 2019

Replays

The update doesn't land until next week?
Ffs [emoji23]. I blame the man flu. Game was playing terrible yesterday, i don't know what was going on then.

At points, instead of the cpu cutting the ball back the player would do a 360 spin on the ball and walk back out to the touchline when 2 players were waiting for a tap in.

I’ve had plenty of games with Scottish people this year.

Scored a last minute goal to get a draw with a guy whose team was called “Larkhall Rangers” last night and then lost a last minute goal to draw 2-2 with a Hibee just before bed.

Got absolutely robbed in the final off this weeks offline cup though by Man City on professional.

IMG_0599.jpg

I started a Master League last night with Kilmarnock on Top Player, so far 4 games in, 3 draws and 1 loss. 

Draws against Hearts (1-1), Aberdeen (1-1) and Dundee (0-0). My loss was to St. Mirren (0-1). 

What's the deal with loan players in this? I signed Ryan Kent (from Rangers, Liverpool? who knows) for £700,000. 

Also signed Jason Cummings and Joe Willock on a free. 

Jason Cummings is understandable because he is at Peterborough who are not in the game, Joe Willock is a weird one as i assume he is still with Arsenal in real life. 

18 minutes ago, Skondras said:

I started a Master League last night with Kilmarnock on Top Player, so far 4 games in, 3 draws and 1 loss. 

Draws against Hearts (1-1), Aberdeen (1-1) and Dundee (0-0). My loss was to St. Mirren (0-1). 

What's the deal with loan players in this? I signed Ryan Kent (from Rangers, Liverpool? who knows) for £700,000. 

Also signed Jason Cummings and Joe Willock on a free. 

Jason Cummings is understandable because he is at Peterborough who are not in the game, Joe Willock is a weird one as i assume he is still with Arsenal in real life. 

Get Adam Rooney signed pronto, he’s a goal machine for me in ML

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

All i'm really missing now is a Salah on the right wing.

I don't know why I persist in having a GK on the bench. It just seems a bit weird to not do so.

That Joel Bamba is rapid, been ripped open a couple times by him. Going to have my last real evening session of this tonight before RDR2 comes out. 

Just now, LondonHMFC said:

That Joel Bamba is rapid, been ripped open a couple times by him. Going to have my last real evening session of this tonight before RDR2 comes out. 

Its Jonathan i'm sure, but yes, he's rapid and has a ping and a half on him. He's not out of place in my front line anyway, that's for sure.

Wasn't really looking for a new GK, but pulled Ter Stegen this morning and just used Bernardoni to train him up a bit. Wasn't too sure if it was a clever idea, but he was nearly maxed out so felt Ter Stegen was the future.

Also pulled Lloris and Oblak today. Amazing who you get when you aren't wanting them!

17 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Its Jonathan i'm sure, but yes, he's rapid and has a ping and a half on him. He's not out of place in my front line anyway, that's for sure.

Wasn't really looking for a new GK, but pulled Ter Stegen this morning and just used Bernardoni to train him up a bit. Wasn't too sure if it was a clever idea, but he was nearly maxed out so felt Ter Stegen was the future.

Also pulled Lloris and Oblak today. Amazing who you get when you aren't wanting them!

Which agent do you generally splash your GP on?

Also the black ball players who after there 10 games run out who you'll probably not play do you convert to training EXP or GP.  i Pulled Vidal and a few real madrid and barcelona gold ones last night who i cant say i've heard of.  As i'm only gettin 2/3 games a night just now i'm still feeling my way around myclub but i think i'm finally getting a grasp of it.

after update the lagging on my online games was alot better last night

On 10/25/2018 at 10:22, RussellV1 said:

Get Adam Rooney signed pronto, he’s a goal machine for me in ML

He has now been signed, unfortunately outside the transfer window so I need to wait until January until he arrives. If i even last that long. 

Now 8 games into it with 5 draws and 3 losses. The majority of the draws i have took the lead and not managed to hold on to it, so frustrating. 

I've got a feeling i don't have much games left to save my job. 

He has now been signed, unfortunately outside the transfer window so I need to wait until January until he arrives. If i even last that long. 
Now 8 games into it with 5 draws and 3 losses. The majority of the draws i have took the lead and not managed to hold on to it, so frustrating. 
I've got a feeling i don't have much games left to save my job. 
Get Steven Maclean signed up, goal machine.

Do you change your pressure once you take the lead? I generally sit in when I'm defending and use the strikers as my first line of defence so everyone else marks.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Get Steven Maclean signed up, goal machine.

Do you change your pressure once you take the lead? I generally sit in when I'm defending and use the strikers as my first line of defence so everyone else marks.

I would go for him although i am put off by his age, hoping for a 16 year old Steven Maclean to appear in my youth academy at the end of the season, I got Kenny Miller in my accies save. 

Regarding changing and setting up specific man to man tactics i actually haven't looked into that much, probably where i am going wrong.  

I play a 4-5-1 

I would go for him although i am put off by his age, hoping for a 16 year old Steven Maclean to appear in my youth academy at the end of the season, I got Kenny Miller in my accies save. 
Regarding changing and setting up specific man to man tactics i actually haven't looked into that much, probably where i am going wrong.  
I play a 4-5-1 
Aye true. I never realised he was so old either. Though he's got over 30 goals for me. He can do f**k all all game but he has strength and seems to find space to score even in quiet games.

I don't go into great depth tactically (I've conceded a shitload). I just double tap the down button to sit in and double tap up once to counter. Seems to work. Maybe because my players have energy to spare on the counter.

10 hours ago, paisleysaints said:

Which agent do you generally splash your GP on?

Also the black ball players who after there 10 games run out who you'll probably not play do you convert to training EXP or GP.  i Pulled Vidal and a few real madrid and barcelona gold ones last night who i cant say i've heard of.  As i'm only gettin 2/3 games a night just now i'm still feeling my way around myclub but i think i'm finally getting a grasp of it.

after update the lagging on my online games was alot better last night

I'm not averse to just converting a player to a trainer without ever playing them. If im not going to use them, i don't worry about getting the 10 games out of them.

When I've got spare GP i'll spin for a few GKs to convert to trainers. No point trying to do the same for Mbappe etc as they need five figure amounts of EXP per level now.

I annoyed myself earlier. Was 2-0 up with 6 mins to go, and ended up losing in Extra Time.

Gave the ball away with a slack pass for his first, then Messi scored from a ridiculous angle in stoppage time.

I don't conceed that many goals so to lose 2 in the last 6 minutes was pretty special.

Done well on the classic agent this week in amongst some of the crap silver balls i've picked up some decent gold and i got Vidal, Kroos and last night before bed i took a gamble and went for another roll of the dice and lucked out with Neymar.

Been playing the offline co-op cups i thought i was poor at this game some people are just plain useless lol

Edited by paisleysaints

On 10/26/2018 at 16:01, 19QOS19 said:

Aye true. I never realised he was so old either. Though he's got over 30 goals for me. He can do f**k all all game but he has strength and seems to find space to score even in quiet games.

I don't go into great depth tactically (I've conceded a shitload). I just double tap the down button to sit in and double tap up once to counter. Seems to work. Maybe because my players have energy to spare on the counter.

My Kilmarnock save has been brushed aside for a new Hamilton one, i'll stick to this one more seeing as they are my team.

I started the season with a 2-0 loss at home to Rangers (Morelos & Lafferty goals) 

I'll keep everyone updated (if anyone is interested  :lol: