PES 2019

Replays

Really starting to enjoy MyClub this year. There's still plenty of bullshit online but I seem to be able to cope with it a little better than before.

Currently got probably the strongest squad i've ever had on either PES of FIFA as well, which may be a factor!

IMG_20180920_123444.jpg

22 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Really starting to enjoy MyClub this year. There's still plenty of bullshit online but I seem to be able to cope with it a little better than before.

Yeah, I had never got into it before, but have built up a pretty solid squad. Still find some aspects of the mode a bit confusing, I didn't realise you could train players up, and get a bit lost by all the different colour cards. Something I should probably take time to have a read of. 

I learned all about myclub last year and as a result I was able to save all the coins that you get for the achievements at the start and then spent them wisely on the (I think it was River Plate) featured players agent which was all black balls. Spent a few on the normal featured players as well at the start and then I used my GP to get in some decent gold players to allow me to gamble later on, as I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Anyway I just gambled there with 25k GP on the players which are in the “box”....I was hoping to just get maybe one gold and a couple of silvers to help with my sim team and I completely lucked out and got Neymar.

My attacking options are now Neymar, Hazard, Mbappe, Lukaku and Draxler. As well as black balls Chalov, Saint-Maximin, Pratto. Although those last three are all just 85 blacks and not that great.

On 19/09/2018 at 14:18, Tri-TON said:
On 18/09/2018 at 22:54, Yonas said:
Has there been a Scottish Championship update appear yet?
Consider getting it when that happens and it lowers in price.

I don't think this has been announced unless you mean a created by the community option file?

Community created one. happily edit the Queens players.

Just now, Tri-TON said:
12 minutes ago, Yonas said:
Community created one. happily edit the Queens players.

Would be interesting if we could create our own via Pie and Bovril users, I'd be quite happy to edit the Morton players too.

Its then a case of having someone create the kits or find them.

Superstar difficulty is a step too far for me this year, I think. A season and a half into a Master League with Dundee and I’ve become perma-seething at dominating games, scoring once, only to have the opposition push more men up with about 15 to go, one touch about in my box and do a low cross into the box to be tapped in at the back post. It was literally the same in every game I played tonight.

Down to Top Player for me then. :(

On 9/21/2018 at 12:09, Dindeleux said:

I learned all about myclub last year and as a result I was able to save all the coins that you get for the achievements at the start and then spent them wisely on the (I think it was River Plate) featured players agent which was all black balls. Spent a few on the normal featured players as well at the start and then I used my GP to get in some decent gold players to allow me to gamble later on, as I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Anyway I just gambled there with 25k GP on the players which are in the “box”....I was hoping to just get maybe one gold and a couple of silvers to help with my sim team and I completely lucked out and got Neymar.

My attacking options are now Neymar, Hazard, Mbappe, Lukaku and Draxler. As well as black balls Chalov, Saint-Maximin, Pratto. Although those last three are all just 85 blacks and not that great.

This is why I don't get these games anymore.  I literally have no idea what any of that means.

That isn't a criticism of you, btw, just me owning up to my slide into cataclismic "yer da"ness that means I just complain about the games not being aimed at folk that just want to play PES or FIFA every now and then. 

On 9/25/2018 at 13:52, LondonHMFC said:

Had a fucking nightmare earlier on, had managed to get Mbappe in. Played a couple games with him, and went to use a stamina card before my next game. Ended up making him a bloody trainer. Was just in autopilot. Absolute seethe. 

I did this last year with Saido Mane.