PES 2019

Replays

Really enjoying BAL again.. only downside is that they start you at one of the the lowest rated teams in the league you choose. Started a new one in the Scottish Premiership 5 times just to kill curiosity.. Livingston everytime... 2 seasons there as an RWF Prolific Winger, now moved to Liverpool. Tried to force a move to the likes of Hibs, Celtic & Aberdeen but talks broke down. No teams offered for me, asked for Liverpool as a lark, got Liverpool

Only major downside to only having 2 German teams in the game is you have all the German starts not at Schalke or Leverkusen waiting on a free.. so at Liverpool there's a back line of TAA, Sule, Hummels & Alaba

Admittedly preferred in BAL when you played a trial match and got offered contracts from 3 teams depending on how well you did in the trial match

Not really a fan of the whole nickname thing in PES.. currently known as "Cowboy" in my BAL whilst in my ML Jamie Maclaren is known as "Cobra"... dunno just seems really cheesy to me..

I've built a second 3 star rating squad to play 1vs1 on now as wasn't really enjoying the 5* team match ups. Basically just mbappe running through you at will. Much more enjoyable a game with lesser players.

Still keep my 5* players for co-op mode though, which is easily the best game mode I've played on any football game since Pro Clubs on Fifa a few years ago before even that got shit.

Aye that makes sense cheers bud.

Got over 50,000 gp so there is enough to sign hopefully a couple of good players.

Really enjoying ML now, earned by far my best result to date last night after winning my first game of the season at Tynecastle and drawing at Ibrox...20180910_203525.thumb.jpg.ec57d84b83feb8e2f1f92a45d55ea337.jpg

Desperate Danny Mullen

Doing a Master League as Dundee on Superstar difficulty. Finished 4th in my first season and have just started season 2.

Every time I play St Johnstone, they start Watt and Hendry upfront and play tika-taka around the box, followed by a low cross to Hendry. Every. Bloody. Time. My record against them is P5, L5. :(

First and foremost, it's little things like him having the ball after getting a hattrick that I enjoy about Pro Evo. 
Secondly
Dfdddddd.jpg&key=d20eaab7e86d2b8534070e4709d87f849f0fa9d323c9e51cae69d5a622b8c8d8
[emoji23].

I love the transfer windows. Such a buzz to see what youth players become available, not just in your youth team but also in the free agents section.

In 2018 I struck gold and had a 16 year old Ibrahimovic who ran absolute riot.

9 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Just noticed that Thomas Agyepong is a good 10cm taller than he should be. Anyone know a good FIFA to PES or FM to PES stats converter so I can sort his ability ratings? 

Not used this, but it was literally the first result on google.

I know it says 2018 but i don't believe any of the attributes have changed so should work.

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm-to-pes-converter-2018.html

On 13/09/2018 at 08:40, sergie's no1 fan said:

emoji23.png.

I love the transfer windows. Such a buzz to see what youth players become available, not just in your youth team but also in the free agents section.

In 2018 I struck gold and had a 16 year old Ibrahimovic who ran absolute riot.

I didn’t realise this was a thing, but I’m in my second ML season with Hibs and the likes of Tevez and Eto’o have re-appeared as 16 year old free agents. Scott Brown also came through into my youth team as well. 

I didn’t realise this was a thing, but I’m in my second ML season with Hibs and the likes of Tevez and Eto’o have re-appeared as 16 year old free agents. Scott Brown also came through into my youth team as well. 
It's a good way to either develop a player (Ibras stats went up to mid 90s just like when he was in his prime) or you can sell them in 6 months time and sell them on if your wanting to boost your funds.

On 14/09/2018 at 13:57, sergie's no1 fan said:
On 14/09/2018 at 08:43, Zing. said:

It's a good way to either develop a player (Ibras stats went up to mid 90s just like when he was in his prime) or you can sell them in 6 months time and sell them on if your wanting to boost your funds.

It’s totally mental but I kind of like it. Really been enjoying PES and in particular ML, probably just because it’s a change from Fifa. 

I started a ML with Celtic on top player. Sacked before the transfer window. 

St Mirren have taken me on and after finishing bottom of the league they stood by me. Loyalty repaid by some shrewd signings (Jaksche highly recommended) and us sitting 3rd with 8 games played. Owner trust at 2%! 

I know this has been well discussed on Twitter etc but they really need to sort out the AI just playing it down the wing and then low crossing it into the box.

Its actually worse than that, if you are playing on Master League and check your monthly report I would guess that your goals conceded show similar to mine - every "low cross" goal is actually a through ball from the wing.

Is there a way when you dummy a ball, that another player can latch onto it?

For example played a ball out to my left winger, but my left back was bombing on, so held R1 down to let it go through his legs, but there it didn't change to my left back. Tried changing player but wouldn't work.

For example played a ball out to my left winger, but my left back was bombing on, so held R1 down to let it go through his legs, but there it didn't change to my left back. Tried changing player but wouldn't work.
Noticed this the other night when playing with my pal, exact same situation. Still both being fairly new to the recent installments of the game we were unsure if you could but I think there's an option to tap R1 and it's more of a standing dummy compared to running onto the ball. I may be wrong however.

21 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Try changing your cursor settings to semi-auto?