PES 2019

Replays

14 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

A good goalkeeper should always be your first signing to be honest as a bad goalkeeper will cost you.

Got Subasic in, but still getting absolutely shagged in most games. Even in a few Online Division games I got beasted, whereas last season was fairly decent.

Going to have a week or so on Master League then return online. 

Apart from the pummelings, enjoying it very much. Lot of little details added in which make the game that bit more realistic.

Edited by LondonHMFC

Key to pay attention to the early offers this year.

50,000 GP up for grabs by simply by playing your first 5 games in that competiotion. Any game played elsewhere is 10,000 GP missed.

Slightly concerned by how easy it is to sign TOTW players, but we will see how this goes.

As mentioned earlier, a good GK is essential. Would not be going anywhere near online ranked matches with a 55 OVR GK!

Is your own internet generally good? I haven’t had much issues at all online and I’ve played maybe 20 games now.
Not as much in the spare room upstairs. Generally get about 25mpbs which was plenty for the 2018 version.

Will try again because myclub intrigues me this year.

I like that license wise they are going after different leagues. Never gonna have the muscle like EA to get the big four leagues fully licensed, should just go for as many of the rest as possible, even micky mouse leagues in Asia and the like as they have done with the Thai League. Its all about changing the perception of the game in that aspect. 

first switch to PES in a while liking the general game play feels better.   Still need to get a feel of the new menus etc but generally happy with the switch will no doubt get fifa for proclubs though

Myclub mode is going to get abit to get used to.  Also master league do you only get 5 transfer negations.  I've obviously went the might saints and just noticed this when trying to pick up a few free agents.  Apparently i'veto build my team around big Brock lol

On 9/3/2018 at 19:42, Todd_is_God said:

Anyone got a P&B clan on the go? PS4

Set one up and let me know how to join 

13 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

first switch to PES in a while liking the general game play feels better.   Still need to get a feel of the new menus etc but generally happy with the switch will no doubt get fifa for proclubs though

Myclub mode is going to get abit to get used to.  Also master league do you only get 5 transfer negations.  I've obviously went the might saints and just noticed this when trying to pick up a few free agents.  Apparently i'veto build my team around big Brock lol

Set one up and let me know how to join 

Brock is a goal machine for me

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pes-and-match-of-the-day-magazine-2499-at-buysubscriptionscom-3038789

"Hope I read this right. Subscribe to the magazine for £24.99 every three months and get PES 2019 worth £54.99 free for Xbox One or PS4. Cancel at any time. Get game and cancel Direct Debit after the initial payment of £24.99."

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

I've got a reasonable team, with good chemistry, but was getting absolutely bodied all over the park last night. Almost unplayable.

This was my issue, have a relatively solid team throughout now but got some real tonkings. 

Online Divisions seems to have settled now, and playing others who are at a similar level. One team I cannot beat is Arsenal though. Had some horror results against them.

3 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

This was my issue, have a relatively solid team throughout now but got some real tonkings. 

Online Divisions seems to have settled now, and playing others who are at a similar level. One team I cannot beat is Arsenal though. Had some horror results against them.

This might be the reason. Won 4 my first 5 myclub games so my rating shot right up.

Obviously to way above my actual ability :lol:

Settled down a wee bit now, thankfully.

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

This might be the reason. Won 4 my first 5 myclub games so my rating shot right up.

Obviously to way above my actual ability :lol:

Settled down a wee bit now, thankfully.

Yeah, I had a similar start then it got silly. "Going to send this back" was said on at least three occasions. 

I don't know if it's just me or not, but there's something about this that I haven't really noticed before - online seems heavily scripty this year. 

Players go from absolute world beaters, to not being able to pass the ball to a team mate 10 yards away.

I'm not meaning just against me either. You can tell when it's going for you too. Can tell when you win sometimes that it's absolute bullshit :lol:

It's making me not enjoy it right now. I moved away from FIFA a few years back to get away from this kind of nonsense.

In master league and I have set up a game plan with a set starting 11 and before every game it changes it completely and keeps putting players who ive placed in the reserves in my starting 11. Its annoying as f**k having to edit the team befoew every single match.

43 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

In master league and I have set up a game plan with a set starting 11 and before every game it changes it completely and keeps putting players who ive placed in the reserves in my starting 11. Its annoying as f**k having to edit the team befoew every single match.

Do you have any auto line up assists turned on?