PES 2019

Replays

57 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

Black numbers on St Mirren’s home shirt. 

I want a refund :lol:

have you sold most of the players yet lol

where are folk picking this up Argos no collection until next week only mention then as they seem pretty cheap.  anyone use 365games look cheapest.  give me a few weeks to decide if its that of fifa for the year

Edited by paisleysaints

4 hours ago, paisleysaints said:

have you sold most of the players yet lol

where are folk picking this up Argos no collection until next week only mention then as they seem pretty cheap.  anyone use 365games look cheapest.  give me a few weeks to decide if its that of fifa for the year

Nah but I’ve edited Davis, Stelios, Reilly etc. back in to the squad lol

Nearly bought this last night but I couldn't bring myself to spend £50 on it. I'm glad now considering the game won't really be updated with the news team for a couple of weeks? Thats ridiculous.
I think I'm done with FIFA. I need encourgement I to buy PES tho. The gameplay is so much better, the rest of the content is way behind I think..
I will wait a few days/weeks and keep an eye on this thread.
A 2 minute update and all the Scottish teams are fixed. StMirren visibly far worse off [emoji23].

12 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

A 2 minute update and all the Scottish teams are fixed. StMirren visibly far worse off emoji23.png.

I didn't even notice the teams not being updated, mine were bang up to date straight away. Brock Madsen is a goal machine for me. If only that was reflected in real life....

As I ordered the game yesterday. Tesco weren't selling it! What's the chances of getting some form of option file containing the Championship then? I see PES were saying that they're planning on releasing more leagues in the future but I doubt our second tier will be considered.

32 minutes ago, GAD said:

I honestly never got the old team! I'd have probably just gone with that...

They’re all in free agents, I just added them back in. 

Played a few games of master league last night, thrown right in at the deep end with a pre season tourney v Roma, Arsenal & Atletico Madrid. 

0-0 with Atletico, 1-1 with Roma & then humped 4-0 by Arsenal :(

The youth team squad has better stats than the first team so signed a couple of them up to strengthen the squad (wingers FFS Stubbs)

1-0 win v Hibs & a 2-1 win v Livi so far in the league. 

Really enjoying the game so far although they might’ve gone overboard with the ad boards for the SPFL YouTube page :lol:

Got this yesterday and straight onto my club which is really the only mode I play. They seem to have improved that particular game mode slightly by bringing out their version of TOTW players.

I can’t wait to build my squad as I know what I’m doing this year, god knows how much of the GP I wasted last year just buying random spins at the start.

Won my first 4 games online before suffering a morale-destroying 8-0 loss just before I went to bed last night.

Haven’t been Kilmarnock yet but if S(G)OD isn’t at least a 90 I’ll be disappointed.

Game play seems pretty similar to last year which isn’t a bad thing and no lag quitters in my 4 wins last night. One guy did leave early but I got the win just the same. No actual lag either despite me streaming at the same time.

PS - I also found Tesco, Asda etc not selling it but picked it up in Smyths toys for £45.

Got this yesterday and straight onto my club which is really the only mode I play. They seem to have improved that particular game mode slightly by bringing out their version of TOTW players.

I can’t wait to build my squad as I know what I’m doing this year, god knows how much of the GP I wasted last year just buying random spins at the start.

Won my first 4 games online before suffering a morale-destroying 8-0 loss just before I went to bed last night.

Haven’t been Kilmarnock yet but if S(G)OD isn’t at least a 90 I’ll be disappointed.

Game play seems pretty similar to last year which isn’t a bad thing and no lag quitters in my 4 wins last night. One guy did leave early but I got the win just the same. No actual lag either despite me streaming at the same time.

PS - I also found Tesco, Asda etc not selling it but picked it up in Smyths toys for £45.
Aye that was bizarre. I spent an hour hunting places in Paisley and couldn't get it anywhere. Had to bite the bullet and download it off the ps store.

Played 2 games online and the lagging is ridiculous. Going to wait a couple of weeks before going back online.

Aye that was bizarre. I spent an hour hunting places in Paisley and couldn't get it anywhere. Had to bite the bullet and download it off the ps store.

Played 2 games online and the lagging is ridiculous. Going to wait a couple of weeks before going back online.
Likewise was in a few places and nothing. Refuse to pay 50 bucks for download from ps store though.

Is your own internet generally good? I haven’t had much issues at all online and I’ve played maybe 20 games now.

Just sat down to play, never ever played MyClub before so utterly lost by the card system. Just beat some lad with Ronaldo/Messi/Neymar though. I have Casimero in on loan and a bunch of cloggers.

Eta, good few games in now and this is what I have. Assuming I need to get a better manager to let me include other better players?

20180901_162233.jpg

Edited by LondonHMFC

Finally got my copy yesterday, played a few SPL battles against my pal. Is it easier to score screamers in this years version? Scored an absolute worldy with Tony Watt! Really enjoying this gameplay wise and aesthetically.

Will fire up a Master League after work today, thinking of going Livi for Sir Ricki Lamie..

Just sat down to play, never ever played MyClub before so utterly lost by the card system. Just beat some lad with Ronaldo/Messi/Neymar though. I have Casimero in on loan and a bunch of cloggers.

Eta, good few games in now and this is what I have. Assuming I need to get a better manager to let me include other better players?
20180901_162233.thumb.jpg.783e622f6b5c4bbae6f46e64eddf7826.jpg

Yes a good manager or get the manager skills cards to boost up the total skill you’re allowed.

A good goalkeeper should always be your first signing to be honest as a bad goalkeeper will cost you.