PES 2019

Replays

PES6 was the Adriano one wasn't it? 99 shot power. 

Spending whole days as Inter giving him the ball then just shooting from anywhere :lol:

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Might even spend time editing in Championship teams, maybe even League One teams as well. Depends if a lower division can be added to the Scot Prem

I'm a PESUniverse guy myself, however this thread may be of interest to you

Clicky

Be stunned if you can add a D2 league to any league though - not seen that mentioned anywhere

I'm a PESUniverse guy myself, however this thread may be of interest to you
Clicky
Be stunned if you can add a D2 league to any league though - not seen that mentioned anywhere
Brilliant they are class.

I mabaged it a few years ago but I haven't seen that mentioned this year either. I'll have a quick look when i get the game and if it's not possible i'll not bother, would be pretty pointless.

6 hours ago, SaucyJackPirate said:

Got it this morning. First PES, thought Scottish teams would be up to date due to partner status. Is this incoming as teams are from last may.

I’m sure I read somewhere else that they are doing a squad update today. 

7 hours ago, Firhill_Basin said:

ffs its last seasons squads.

I'm not sure what you expected? Konami always release an out of date game. Its pointless buying it on release day, just wait a week or two until patches come out/folk create option files. 

Another daft wee thing that annoys potential buyers. 

Nearly bought this last night but I couldn't bring myself to spend £50 on it. I'm glad now considering the game won't really be updated with the news team for a couple of weeks? Thats ridiculous.

I think I'm done with FIFA. I need encourgement I to buy PES tho. The gameplay is so much better, the rest of the content is way behind I think..

I will wait a few days/weeks and keep an eye on this thread.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

1 hour ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Nearly bought this last night but I couldn't bring myself to spend £50 on it. I'm glad now considering the game won't really be updated with the news team for a couple of weeks? Thats ridiculous.

I think I'm done with FIFA. I need encourgement I to buy PES tho. The gameplay is so much better, the rest of the content is way behind I think..

I will wait a few days/weeks and keep an eye on this thread.

Gameplay is all there is, folk reporting you sign Laporte from Man City for £15m in the first Master League window, and that Harry Kane regularly joins Bournemouth. 

SPFL being fully licensed will mean nothing when Hamilton are signing Leigh Griffiths for £3m.

Currently installing mine. Gonna have fun editing the non-licensed teams later though it still urks me that 2018 and we still can't get option files for Xbox (or Xbox doesn't support them, whatever the reason) to get kits and logos imported.

Spoiler

Though I do have fond memories of creating badges and logos square by square on the old PES games

Pro Clubs is the only thing keep me buying FIFA and until this game the Scottish Clubs being usable. Have a feeling that if PES had it's own Pro Clubs mode (proper 11vs11) it would just destroy FIFA.

Haven't played PES since 2016 so this should be an interesting wake-up call.