Stranraer FC v Montrose FC

Sadly (again), I won't be there tomorrow. I've only been to Stair Park once and I think we got absolutely pumped but an evening drinking in Portpatrick soon restored my faith in humanity. This should be an interesting game and one that we should be looking to win to continue our decent start to the season. I wonder if the young loanee from Aberdeen will start at right back-personally I hope so, as we have a much more balanced team with a proper right back. Both teams to score but Montrose to win 2-1.

1 hour ago, endieinreekie said:

Sadly (again), I won't be there tomorrow. I've only been to Stair Park once and I think we got absolutely pumped but an evening drinking in Portpatrick soon restored my faith in humanity. This should be an interesting game and one that we should be looking to win to continue our decent start to the season. I wonder if the young loanee from Aberdeen will start at right back-personally I hope so, as we have a much more balanced team with a proper right back. Both teams to score but Montrose to win 2-1.

What he said except the bit about drinking in Portpatrick.

Archived