Things that make you cringe

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When people say "Kanye West is a genius".

Theresa May's fake, shoulder bopping laugh when she gets asked an uncomfortable question (which is quite a fucking lot).

St Mirren's Black & White Army twitter account.

When football fans ask their football teams' manager to "do the decent thing" and end their own employment.

Just 4 off the top of my head there, I expect more will follow.

Dog owners who talk about their dogs like they’re actual people make me cringe.
I know someone who thinks she's her dog's mum. And she buys Christmas and birthday presents to her family from the dug.

On 26/08/2018 at 10:11, The OP said:

Signing the card but not contributing is weasel behaviour. Didnae chip in, dinnae sign. 

7 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

People who tweet, write Facebook statuses etc. in a pretend Scottish accent.  Also, people who, both written and in speech, substitute the words 'today' or 'tonight' with the words 'the day' and 'the night'.  Awful.

No very happy wi you the now.

Out of office that I received earlier today:  :unsure:

During this period I will only read e-mail during office hours. Unless I am expecting to hear from you please do not expect a prompt response. I am taking this step to lessen the burden of email on my valuable personal time. If you are a colleague please feel free to call me or come by my office. Friends and sponsors are of course always welcome but please avoid email. If you wish to gain my attention may I suggest sending surface mail.

In the period until 1 Sept I have a very busy schedule and please excuse me for prioritising those commitments. 

To be fair, they could be worse. They could choose to go into work on their weekends and holiday days off...

Making your own life easier and helping out is in no way worse than sucking up to your boss on social media imo

13 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Out of office that I received earlier today:  :unsure:

I don't have to tell anyone any day that I only read work emails in office hours,  I never do work in non work time, some days I barely work in office hours

To be fair, they could be worse. They could choose to go into work on their weekends and holiday days off...

Making your own life easier and helping out is in no way worse than sucking up to your boss on social media imo

Aye we’re going to need to know about this wee exchange. What’s the story here?

Archived