Things that make you cringe

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack

People who align with political views/parties and when you dig deeper you find out that they bases their opinion on something they read on Facebook.

When you are invited round to somebody's house for a nice couples night in and you need to go to the toilet. You unexpectedly have to do a shite and you have to use so much toilet paper it runs out.

You then have to return to the dinner table to ask for more paper and then return to finish wiping. Happened to a mate of mine.

18 minutes ago, Blaze said:

When you are invited round to somebody's house for a nice couples night in and you need to go to the toilet. You unexpectedly have to do a shite and you have to use so much toilet paper it runs out.

You then have to return to the dinner table to ask for more paper and then return to finish wiping. Happened to a mate of mine.

Just use a towel, then burn it in their garden.

34 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Happened to a mate of mine.

That's just poor skills.

Always check there's enough bog roll irregardless of the location. 

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:
3 hours ago, banana said:
Just use a towel, then burn it in their garden.

my brother once used a face cloth during a party and just hid it in the bathroom. he is scum though

Easy to use it, wash it in the hand basin after, and hang it up to dry on the towel rail. Better not to explain though.

Archived