Things that make you cringe

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The use of slowmotion in tv shows or films. 99% of the time it's uncalled for and is cringeworthy.

This includes sport. For fouls or goals it's acceptable (the 1% of time it is) but I couldn't give a f**k seeing a player applauding or looking to the sky in slowmotion.

The SNP political broadcast just there. Ma toes are fucked! They tried to go along the Monty Python "What have the Romans ever done for us?" and the awful acting ensured it was cringe and not comedy.

Found it on YouTube. These things are generally awful. It's as if The Apprentice contestants directed it.

On 06/10/2018 at 07:10, Sweaty Morph said:

Just read this on Facebook, posted by a 40-something former colleague of mine. Toe-curling and inhaling sharply through teeth doesn't cover it.

Screenshot_20181006-070605_Facebook.jpg

Does she actually have beautiful bubs? Pics or.... 

One from a few years back, but I cringed so hard I almost died of internal injuries.

In the Indian restaurant in Aviemore and a big table of loud English people are at the end of their meal. One of the guys puts his hand up, calls to the waiter and says in an irritating southern accent;

"Garçon, can we have the old William please?"

To this day I regret not beating him to death with a Peshwari naan.

Was having a nice walk today into the town and couldn’t believe my eyes when I passed a woman clearly in her 60th + years wearing those black jeans with the numerous horizontal slits in them . As well as that her spindle like legs hardly filled them . Jesus Christ granny have a look at yourself. 

20 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Was having a nice walk today into the town and couldn’t believe my eyes when I passed a woman clearly in her 60th + years wearing those black jeans with the numerous horizontal slits in them . As well as that her spindle like legs hardly filled them . Jesus Christ granny have a look at yourself. 

Rod Stewart's been out promoting his new album recently.

5 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

5bbe76e1f190b_waynerooney.jpg.9d0ff53c3e7c62aec08698e24f9f077c.jpg

"Wid" 

Archived