c***s At Airports

If i had been sat behind him I would have asked to move as well until so many folk had said they can't is near him that they had to jettison him. Why the cabin crew pandered to someone like him is madness.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I have a feeling that chap may not only be racist but he might not be the full shilling either tbh.

I suspect he spends his life trolling on the internet and hasn't been out in public for a long time.

29 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

If i had been sat behind him I would have asked to move as well until so many folk had said they can't is near him that they had to jettison him. Why the cabin crew pandered to someone like him is madness.

Ryanair say they reported him to the police back home. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7544736/ryanair-passenger-racist-dispute/

4 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I have a feeling that chap may not only be racist but he might not be the full shilling either tbh.

Yeah having watched the video I reckon the guy has issues.  Doesn’t excuse him or Ryanair’s handling of the matter.

Could have been hours before the plane left if they had to dig his bags out of the hold and wait for a slot. This way he'll likely get done, the Spanish cops would have probably just let him get on the next plane.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:02, welshbairn said:

The passport and swimming gear are a ruse, she's getting you sectioned.

The swimming gear was. Ended up going to Rome. Her sister works at the NZ Embassy there and has a cushty wee flat right next to the Coliseum. Only found out at the airport. She also treated me to AS Roma v S.P.A.L., day trip to Tivoli and hunners of crackin' food.

As for airport c***s I'm gonna need to add her again as her sister had taken her breadmaker that she had left in NZ over when she came and she spent about 3 hours on the last day trying to figure out the cheapest way to get it on the plane although everyone standing an inch away from the baggage reclaim for fifteen minutes waiting on the bags coming out while I sat on the bench behind them only to see our bags coming out first and sauntering away while everyone looked bewildered as to how standing up never made their bag come out quicker was a highlight.

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

As for airport c***s I'm gonna need to add her again as her sister had taken her breadmaker that she had left in NZ over when she came and she spent about 3 hours on the last day trying to figure out the cheapest way to get it on the plane although everyone standing an inch away from the baggage reclaim for fifteen minutes waiting on the bags coming out while I sat on the bench behind them only to see our bags coming out first and sauntering away while everyone looked bewildered as to how standing up never made their bag come out quicker was a highlight.

Glad I wasn’t reading that out loud.

Yeah having watched the video I reckon the guy has issues.  Doesn’t excuse him or Ryanair’s handling of the matter.

whats going on today. i liked one of your posts earlier and fully agree with you here! certainly doesnt excuse his actions. my ex worked in education with young adults with learning difficulties and part of that job was educating them on acceptable behaviour.

going by what it said on the news hes going to get away with it as well. shocking!

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

whats going on today. i liked one of your posts earlier and fully agree with you here! certainly doesnt excuse his actions. my ex worked in education with young adults with learning difficulties and part of that job was educating them on acceptable behaviour.

going by what it said on the news hes going to get away with it as well. shocking!

The offence took place in Spain so I doubt the U.K. authorities can do anything about it.  The only ‘punishment’ that could have been meted out was if he had been removed from the flight and that’s what should have happened.

The offence took place in Spain so I doubt the U.K. authorities can do anything about it.  The only ‘punishment’ that could have been meted out was if he had been removed from the flight and that’s what should have happened.

yeah heard that. had hus outburst happened on route the British authorities would have had jurisdiction. crazy crack in the system. felt terrible for the old wifey on the news

When in the security queue, it’s probably a better idea to listen to what the staff are telling you to do with iPads, belts, etc, rather than listening to your maw who clearly hasn’t been through airport security since before the introduction of scanners.

This will prevent you holding up the massive queue, and making everyone sure you are a c**t rather than just thinking it.

On 27/09/2018 at 19:10, bishopburn boy said:

When you get through security , and are waiting for your tray to exit the machine and the cockwomble in front , empties  the  4 trays he has used ( hand baggage only with effing golf clubs or some such) and  wanders off like the entitled  p***k he is 

come on put your tray in the pile at the end it’s not difficult 

I only ever have a small backpack as cabin luggage so I can always put everything in one tray. Phone, wallet, backpack, belt and a jacket with a zip for anything else like coins all in hand just before I’m called, straight on in one and that’s it. 

Tomorrow night/Thursday morning I’m going through both Glasgow and Luton. Last time I was in Luton half of the concourse was closed off for major redevelopment. 

Archived