c***s At Airports

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I once had to fly to Dubai for work. As was the policy at the time, I was put on business class with Emirates. The look on some coupons as the shuffled past me, pished in my big seat playing with the buttons to move it up and down and generally looking out of place was delightful.

So yes, once again on that occassion, the c**t rule stands.

Getting a flat out kip on a flight home when rough was fucking sublime though.

I can't imagine the state I'd have been in if I was on a longer flight.  Surprised they didn't have to wheel you off the plane on arrival tbh.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't imagine the state I'd have been in if I was on a longer flight.  Surprised they didn't have to wheel you off the plane on arrival tbh.
Despite my subsequent best efforts in the couple of weeks that followed, at that point I was under the impression that Dubai, and particularly the airport, isnt the place to be utterly ripped.

I more than made up for it tbf.

38 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

can't stand business c***s and the airport with their stupid cunty briefcases and suits on , fuckin c***s, wear flowery shorts and a straw hat and join in with the rest of us.

c***s

Of course the uniform for business casual is a patterned shirt, blue casual blazer, jeans and brown shoes.

A Cuntiform as I like to call it. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Of course the uniform for business casual is a patterned shirt, blue casual blazer, jeans and brown shoes.

A Cuntiform as I like to call it. 

Thank f*ck it's still too hot to wear a blazer over here. Everyone would have my card marked.

Right. Have recovered from yesterdays experience.

Automated passport readers should be armed with a captive bolt gun. Anyone who fails to put their passport in the correct way round more than once should be killed. Anyone trying to enter the fromt gate whilst the red light is on, killed. Anyone failing to look where the screen tells you to look, instead grinning like a buffoon or continuing their da'-esque rant about machines etc, killed.

Old people, its hard to be too hard on them but airports are standard practice for most people, and instructions on each stage are always available. So why is it so difficult to know what can and cant go through security? If you dont know, follow instruction.

They are not going to rebuild the departures section of Verona airport because you cant get a fucking seat.

The Stansted flight leaving from the same gate as the Edinburgh flight but one hour later DOES NOT mean that the Edinburgh flight has been re routed through Stansted FFS.

Stand back from the luggage carousel you selfish c**t.

Lastly to show I am not biased. Mrs B. When I am standing in a sweltering departure lounge for nearly 2 hours because theres no seats, and its so busy there are aforementioned auld slavering c***s within a foot and a half of me in all directions, and you turn to me and say "im bored, tell me a story" you are not going to get a favourable reaction. Why the f**k would I, uncomfortable and seething as I am, and in a complete break from my character, start making up and reciting a story to another adult?

Jesus wept.

Defo flying with Emirates. ^^^^

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

When I am standing in a sweltering departure lounge for nearly 2 hours because theres no seats, and its so busy there are aforementioned auld slavering c***s within a foot and a half of me in all directions, and you turn to me and say "im bored, tell me a story" you are not going to get a favourable reaction. Why the f**k would I, uncomfortable and seething as I am, and in a complete break from my character, start making up and reciting a story to another adult?

Hang on, wait...what?!

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Lastly to show I am not biased. Mrs B. When I am standing in a sweltering departure lounge for nearly 2 hours because theres no seats, and its so busy there are aforementioned auld slavering c***s within a foot and a half of me in all directions, and you turn to me and say "im bored, tell me a story" you are not going to get a favourable reaction. Why the f**k would I, uncomfortable and seething as I am, and in a complete break from my character, start making up and reciting a story to another adult?

Should've made up a story about pumping her sister/female relative. That would've eased the boredom. Especially for your fellow travellers. 

Hang on, wait...what?!
Exactly. She was half joking, but occasionally, like when we are on holiday together, sometimes forgets my aversion for sickly shite like that and comes away wi some pish like that, or "dance with me" in the middle of the fucking street cos she can hear music coming from a bar or some shit.

NAW. Dont make it awkward by asking me because you know il be a seething mess over it.

Got upgraded to First Class for a flight to NY once. Mother in Law got pished on the free whisky in the lounge then fell asleep on the plane which was a result. Steak and Dauphinoise potatoes with champagne. The seat reclined fully but it took ages to get to  sleep because the stewardesses (all 8s and 9s) all ran over to fill my champagne glass when it got below half full.  

Got upgraded to First Class for a flight to NY once. Mother in Law got pished on the free whisky in the lounge then fell asleep on the plane which was a result. Steak and Dauphinoise potatoes with champagne. The seat reclined fully but it took ages to get to  sleep because the stewardesses (all 8s and 9s) all ran over to fill my champagne glass when it got below half full.  
first world problems for this pish!

9 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

^^^First Class c**t

I got upgraded to first class on a British Airways flight from Damascus because there were only two folk on the flight, what with civil war and all that. The plane was stocked with the usual amount though, I think I took more advantage of the all you can eat than the bottomless booze.

Judge lets off a driver who drove into a parking attendant and carried him on the bonnet for several hundred yards to save a £3 drop off fee at Manchester Airport. Not sure if there's 2 c***s or three in that story.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45599295

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Judge lets off a driver who drove into a parking attendant and carried him on the bonnet for several hundred yards to save a £3 drop off fee at Manchester Airport. Not sure if there's 2 c***s or three in that story.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45599295

The parking attendant must have been earning commission on every £3 the robbing b*****ds extort for dropping someone off to make him fling himself on a bonnet like that. 

Archived