c***s At Airports

The c***s, THE UTTER FUCKING c***s, who stand with their knees touching the baggage carousel so you can't get your bag. Stand back and step forward when you see it you fucking wankers. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I truly hope you use this defence in court if they ever catch up with you.
Which they won't. Because it never happened.
Hmm. I was put a young institution for 2 years. With a further 2 years parole if that makes you happy.
Which has made me into a fucking manic. Ideally not your best neighbour.
I've calmed down now...just arseholes now again get me wired.
Enjoy your lunch

1 hour ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I've always found the owning and carrying of a penknife/swiss army knife (are they the same thing?) very odd and suspicious behaviour.

I was going to post some smart comment about MacGyver but then I found this:

macgyver.jpg.5939e9d3e5dd05e771c017952a378d83.jpg

48 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The c***s, THE UTTER FUCKING c***s, who stand with their knees touching the baggage carousel so you can't get your bag. Stand back and step forward when you see it you fucking wankers. 

Never go to Rhodes...

6 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

It's been covered to death on here before but the people who stand and queue for a flight - on which they already have an allocated seat - are the worst humans on the planet. 

I was going to post this one, but then remembered the numerous times I got on and found there wasn't enough space in the overhead lockers, meaning I had to place it all under the seat in front, minimising foot space.  If you're on first then I suppose you increase your chance in getting your bag above your own seat.  I doubt that's the driving factor for some, but it's bound to be for a few at least.

... and no, I'm not one of these c***s. ;)

I remember one time when I was waiting for my bag, I spotted it at the same time as a couple nearby.

"There's your bag, dear, go and grab it."

They were annoyed when I grabbed it first.

"Hey is that your bag?"  they asked.

I said yes and opened it so they could see.

No apology - they just walked away.

On another occasion, at Prestwick airport, somebody took my bag and I had to fill in a form.
Fortunately, I spotted it at the train station as we were all waiting for a train.  The guy had to race back to the airport to get his own bag back.

Nowadays, I attach key rings to the bag to make it obvious it is mine.

I was going to post this one, but then remembered the numerous times I got on and found there wasn't enough space in the overhead lockers, meaning I had to place it all under the seat in front, minimising foot space.  If you're on first then I suppose you increase your chance in getting your bag above your own seat.  I doubt that's the driving factor for some, but it's bound to be for a few at least.

... and no, I'm not one of these c***s. [emoji6]

If in your upper head designated space then horse it out. Any problem call for steward... Or lay punch on the pensioner.

Eda if bigger than 2 foot, just squeeze your way to the seat and shut the f**k up. Or as Moonster

Stag and hen parties.

Last guys holiday I was on was 2016....we showed up in normal clothes, had breakfast and a few pints.

Then I realised we were on a flight with a stag party dressed as Superheroes.....

Went through security at Glasgow. Security asked everyone to put electronics and liquids in a separate tray. Person in front of me was asked "have you taken all the electronics out the bag". "Yes. Well except my Kindle" Queue 3 minutes of her rifling through a bag larger than I'd take on a weeks holiday for it. I had to keep quiet! :shutup

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

The best part about five weeks in Australia was stepping out of Glasgow Airport into January rain. Fucking magic.

Not sure if there's sarcasm in this or not, but I always thought I was the only weirdo that enjoyed coming back to 'cold' weather after a trip to anywhere remotely tropical (30oC +), especially at Aberdeen where there aren't any of those tunnel-bridges and you have to walk down steps into the outside world and gale force sleet.  Glorious.  

Some types of people at airports who annoy me.

The people with the carry on suitcases with the pull out handles and wheels. If it needs a pull out handle and wheels it should be in the fucking hold with the rest of the suitcases. People who have suitcases like this should be marched off the plane onto the runway and together with their suitcases with the pull out handles and wheels be fired from a cannon through the aeroplanes engines. No exceptions.

The people who stand up and queue as soon as the gate is called . You have a seat number you fucking arsehole the plane isnt going to leave without you and your not getting to your 2 week all inclusive shitfest in spain any quicker than the sensible people who stay seated or at the bar until all the arseholes like you have been standing up for 45 minutes.

45 minutes ago, cambozpar said:

Some types of people at airports who annoy me.

The people with the carry on suitcases with the pull out handles and wheels. If it needs a pull out handle and wheels it should be in the fucking hold with the rest of the suitcases. People who have suitcases like this should be marched off the plane onto the runway and together with their suitcases with the pull out handles and wheels be fired from a cannon through the aeroplanes engines. No exceptions.

This. Tripping normal people up with them too. You can get much more in a cabin legal rucksack the stupid fucks.

The people who stand up and queue as soon as the gate is called . You have a seat number you fucking arsehole the plane isnt going to leave without you and your not getting to your 2 week all inclusive shitfest in spain any quicker than the sensible people who stay seated or at the bar until all the arseholes like you have been standing up for 45 minutes.

I love them. No queue at the bar and a clear warning system for when it's time to board. If the silly c***s have filled all the overhead lockers with their wheelie bins you can just squeeze your sensible, small rucksack under the seat in front. I always try to get an aisle seat for the extra legroom anyway.

I did the big shop on Saturday in shorts and it was raining. f**k it.

I wear shorts most days. Rain or not. I much prefer rain bouncing off my legs than sticking to jeans and having that damp feeling until I can get changed. I don't feel the cold on my legs so as long as I'm well covered on top I'm rarely cold.
It's been covered to death on here before but the people who stand and queue for a flight - on which they already have an allocated seat - are the worst humans on the planet. 
I think my Mrs would be one of those morons if she wasn't with me. There was a queue formed the last time we were at the airport and she was getting worried we were sitting. Why the hell would anyone stand rather than sit ffs.

17 minutes ago, cambozpar said:

If it's within the dimensions for the airline (and I appreciate that's a big 'if') then why is it an issue? It takes up the same space as a full rucksack.

My last holiday was a Ryanair flight and they were pushing big time the allocated seats.

I refused as I'm not that fussed only to board the flight and my wife has the 1st row all to herself and I have the row over the wing with the emergemy door all to myself.

Both of us with more legroom than ever and once the plane takes off and the seatbelt light goes out I go and sit with her.

On the way home she didn't have the same row but I did and again all to myself so she sat next to me.

f**k you Oleary

Archived