Short lees v hurlford thistle Eric white

sunnysider

Think it's a bit of joke shortlees have to play this game 3 days before a big game on the Saturday

against there biggest rivals in Ayrshire Billy may have to rest some players because of the bigger game

piss poor organisation from Ayrshire afa

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think it's a bit of joke shortlees have to play this game 3 days before a big game on the Saturday
against there biggest rivals in Ayrshire Billy may have to rest some players because of the bigger game
piss poor organisation from Ayrshire afa
I know i for one will be taking my adidas Santiago along just in case

Mate no excuses needed I think shortlees will win just think it's a game both teams don't need at this early stage of season 

shortlees with bigger games to play and hurlford take another beating another 5-0 humiliation like last game could ruin there season 

Mate no excuses needed I think shortlees will win just think it's a game both teams don't need at this early stage of season 
shortlees with bigger games to play and hurlford take another beating another 5-0 humiliation like last game could ruin there season 

Let me first say I genuinely hope I'm wrong but I would maybe be holding off with they comments. It has the potential to be a hard, pie in the face couple of days for your club with the games u have and players you's will have missing. Not only that but Shortlees have the backing of just about every ayrshire player and cub outwith thistle, but with comments such as, no team will beat us in the league this season, and we will humiliate this team and that team all you are doing is getting people backs up and slowly losing that backing. It's disrespectful and just sounding like your noisy neighbours

Fair enuff comments eyes wide open it was a honest comment when I said I thought the lees would not a lose a league games this season I think they have improved there squad and I think the only lost 1 game last season but your right anything can happen 

the other comments where just to wind thistle fans up and yes I could end up with egg on my face and while I'm on I don't think lees will beat Bonnyrigg with the players missing hard enuff tie with a full team and I don't think many people associated with shortlees think any different 

Fair enuff comments eyes wide open it was a honest comment when I said I thought the lees would not a lose a league games this season I think they have improved there squad and I think the only lost 1 game last season but your right anything can happen 
the other comments where just to wind thistle fans up and yes I could end up with egg on my face and while I'm on I don't think lees will beat Bonnyrigg with the players missing hard enuff tie with a full team and I don't think many people associated with shortlees think any different 

Fair enough mate, I just have a lot of time for all at Shortlees and just don't want to see them going down the route that , for talking sake , is just being labelled at HT on another thread.

The game that would piss me off if I was part of Shortlees would be the Monday night league game against Stewarton , giving the less 4 games in 7 days.

1/ what is the need? Plenty of time to make that fixture up in due course.

2/ isn't the Eric white classed as a cup final ? I thought teams were entitled to 5 days off before a final.

It's early August and a team is being asked to play sat, Monday, Wednesday, Sat! Mental

Unless the lees have asked for that Monday game to get rid of Knapp's suspension quicker.

The game that would piss me off if I was part of Shortlees would be the Monday night league game against Stewarton , giving the less 4 games in 7 days.

1/ what is the need? Plenty of time to make that fixture up in due course.

2/ isn't the Eric white classed as a cup final ? I thought teams were entitled to 5 days off before a final.

It's early August and a team is being asked to play sat, Monday, Wednesday, Sat! Mental

Unless the lees have asked for that Monday game to get rid of Knapp's suspension quicker.

I’m sure the Senior Scottish Cup runs under different rules.

League Suspensions (Amateur / Junior) don’t carry over.

Archived