Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 26th August

28 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Sorry mate Stevie G is not the man he lacks the confidence to deliver anything special ! If you lose or draw tomorrow and I suspect you will watch his childish reaction He will blame everyone but himself we have already seen signs of it against Aberdeen where e simply had to say you did more than enough to win ! He is not smart enough to know when to say less can mean more! He knows your chairman is a lying tosser but he pathetically chooses to pander to him . You guys deserve a real team on the park but I just can't see Stevie delivering that !

He lacks confidence? I remember a night in Istanbul where his confidence dragged his team back from 3-0 down at half time to win the Champions League.

Actually your post describes another Manager almost perfectly.  Rodgers has already started and the cracks are growing with each passing day.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The most successful team in football 
Scotlands Gallant few
Though times they have been hard
We Follow near and far
You will always hear us cheering 
From the stands of Ibrox Park
Its coming home, It’s coming home
The league flag is coming home

Jesus fucking wept!

0FD8D8E1-507E-4912-8824-A520EE4EDF8B-2218-00000201A5793FC6.jpg

12 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Scotlands Gallant few

We Follow near and far

:lol::lol: the name of f**k. Heads gone:lol::lol: I can go to these games and enjoy the fact that whatever happens, even a 12 nil defeat wouldn't match their pain when we fucked them in the play offs 

12 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Scotlands Gallant few

We Follow near and far

15 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Scotlands Gallant few

We Follow near and far

hqdefault.jpg

The woeful Livingston winning at St.Mirren today puts them four points ahead of us. We really need to get off the mark for the season to avoid getting detached at the bottom. I know folk will try and play tomorrow down with "ach but it's Rangers/Old Firm, huge budget, bigger club etc" but it's a home game for us and we should be looking to get at least a point from it.

It’s not the trip it used to be for us, Fir Park was always fertile ground for many years following The Gers. Not anymore.
They’ll throw the kitchen sink at us tomorrow given their start this term, just hope we give it back in spades and come away with a tight 3 points, unscathed for Thursday. Mon The Rangers

On 24/08/2018 at 09:26, ONeils4Oyarder said:

The media latch onto this, and before we know it we're putting out grovelling apologies to a Club whose fans have got themselves into bother umpteen times already this season, fighting and coming off second best at home and abroad...this is a Club that condones, by continually turning a blind eye to the 'special atmosphere' created home and away, glorifying in the death and destruction of all things Catholicism.

I see your post of shame attracted a fair bit of attention.  Not surprising.  It was utter dross aimed at the LCD of P&B.  You have to wonder why posters come out with this shite, especially as very little was made of the jam Hartley got himself in.  Neither the club nor the Rangers posters on here made much of an issue of it.

Still, your argumentation is absolutely apt for this site.  "Our club's captain said something stupid but you hate Catholics so it's ok"  This is straight out of the P&B Book of Idiocy.

On 24/08/2018 at 11:36, YassinMoutaouakil said:

TBF Cardoso did look as if he'd came out of a long term relationship with Ryan Flanagan.

Hoping he and Jon Jack will link well together tomorrow.

Not sure how we'll line up and who we'll rest ahead of our trip eastward.  A quick guess:

McGregor

Ryan Flannagan,  Goldson,   Katic,  Barisic

Jon Jack,  Arfield,  Ejaria

Candeias,  Lafferty,  Kent 

7 minutes ago, wellinwigan said:

2-1  the well Main and Johnson .Hope the well fans make it home safe and there's no stabby gers fans in attendance

Isn't there an artificial beach at what used to be Clyde Park?  Hope Poileas Alba have officers on Sandcastle duties.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Isn't there an artificial beach at what used to be Clyde Park?  Hope Poileas Alba have officers on Sandcastle duties.

Had to laugh at that :lol:

Hopefully all of our young fans and females and the elderly in our support wear protective head gear today to avoid being hit by stray bottles being flung by the Rangers support. I'll be fine I know because I'm a man in my mid 30s so I've got nothing to worry about. :rolleyes:

I’m usually a glass half full type of guy when it comes to Motherwell but got the fear we’ll get a bit of a beating today unfortunately. 3-0 to them.

However, I’m very much looking forward to the tears and mouth frothing when Hartley clatters Morelos inside the first 5 minutes and doesn’t get booked.

Massive week for us with three huge away games starting today. 3 points here is really a must.
What are Motherwell's next few fixtures like? 

We’re away to Dundee, home to Hearts then away to Aberdeen so pretty tough. Dundee is a must win. We really shot ourselves in the foot losing to Hamilton in the derby.

Dundee look pretty hopeless but its not infeasible that we could be on 0 points after 6 games.

30 minutes ago, dezz said:

I’m usually a glass half full type of guy when it comes to Motherwell but got the fear we’ll get a bit of a beating today unfortunately. 3-0 to them.

However, I’m very much looking forward to the tears and mouth frothing when Hartley clatters Morelos inside the first 5 minutes and doesn’t get booked.

Similar bad feeling however what I will say is that our last three/four victories over Rangers (either incarnation) have come when no one has given us any chance whatsoever and even the majority of our support had written us off.

The Faddy 1-0 game we were at the bottom of the league, they were top and I think unbeaten. Yet we won.

The two play off games, everyone had written us off and it was all about them "being back in the top league"...... We battered them 6-1.

Then the League Cup Semi Final last year, all the build up from BT Sport promoting an Old Firm final the week before, they just had to turn up, we'd never beaten them at Hampden before and hadn't knocked them out of a Cup for 50 years. Yet we dispatched them with a 2-0 victory.

For years when Rangers have supposedly been "the worst they've ever been and there for the taking" and we watched as our peers all took points off them, our fans rubbed their hands with glee believing we could do the same. Yet it never happened.

Well I much prefer facing them when they are full of confidence and arrogance, that seems to suit us better. I might not help us today, but stranger things have happened.

20 minutes ago, dezz said:

We’re away to Dundee, home to Hearts then away to Aberdeen so pretty tough. Dundee is a must win. We really shot ourselves in the foot losing to Hamilton in the derby.

Dundee look pretty hopeless but its not infeasible that we could be on 0 points after 6 games.

The fixture hasn't been particularly kind to you but that Hamilton result was extremely poor. I wouldn't have tipped Motherwell to be in a relegation fight before the start of the season so if it ends up 0 points in 6 it will be a surprise.

Archived