Lowland League Scorers - 2018/19

Dead

I have been recording the scorers in this season's Lowland League for the occasional inclusion in the Shire Programme and thought it would be worth sharing. If you spot any mistakes just say and I will then be able to correct the tables. I will try to keep these up to date during the season.

The two tables are 1) Lowland League scorers only 2) Lowland League players who have scored in the League and any of the Cups.

These 1st two tables are as at 19.8.18

Lowland League - Overall League Scorers - To 19.8.18.jpg

Lowland League - Overall League & Cup Scorers - To 19.8.18.jpg

Great stuff, I've been making similar lists. I found quite a few errors in my list which this has helped me fix, and some small discrepancies with your lists.

1. In your league list, there seem to be two EK goals and two Spartans goals missing.  EK have 21 and Spartans 11 so far, but I can only find 19 and 9 respectively. 

• for EK, I've got Craig Reid on 2  (not in your list)
  • for Spartans, I've got Jason Stevens on 4 (not 2)

2.  In your overall list, apart from the above there seem a couple missing from the EoS Qualifying Cup games at the weekend:

• for Edinburgh Uni,  L Murray v Stirling Uni
  • for Gala FR, D Baxter and K Mitchell v Tranent

Thanks for this. I will re-check my lists hopefully in the next day or two and report back. Though it does sound like I will need to do the corrections you have detailed

Finally found the time to re-check every goal this season and yes I have missed the goals mentioned above. Also I have made a number of corrections. So this 1st table is my up to date scorers in the Lowland League only this season up to 27.18.18. For the record my league scorers for this weekend are:-

image.png.5ded7bec751a659d5c1f108125e64f24.png

Note that I have watched the video of the Edusport Academy goal and I called it as an og but happy to amend it.

image.thumb.jpeg.26d1a71ad65a7aa3dafa748d627928d2.jpeg

I haven't had to time to do an overall table of League and Cup scorers and as there are games in the next couple of nights I will leave it for now and just give my my table to 27.8.18 for all the Lowland League scorers in the various Cup games. My scorers from this weekend are:

image.png.044edf1913baf3fef1e9cc38fd5bac72.png

The Cup scorers table is:

image.thumb.jpeg.f2f1e03cae3c85765249d66ec65d1c05.jpeg

Archived